Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Life in Memphis, TN

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
R

Ralanw217

Dear Members:

My name is Ralph Alan Williams and I am in desperate need of both your assistance and prayers.

I sold my home in Plantation, Florida to move to Memphis, TN, to start a new Business, However, this business did not succeed due to the economy after the beginning of the war in Iraq and the Summer Storm of 2003, I lost everything. I have no backup resources, no savings, no family and I am going in for surgery on 9/9/03 not knowing what’s going to happen when I return home.

I will be having Double Hernia Surgery and thank God I have been able to secure TennCare of the cost of the surgery. My main concern now is that I face the fact that I will not be able to work for a couple of months, then only light duty for a total of six to eight months where I can not lift more that 5 lbs and won’t be able to climb stairs, due to the surgery. I am faced with the dilemma of how to pay my rent, car payment, insurance, groceries, utilities and basic living expenses. I have contacted the Shelby County Community Services Agency and was told that they would not be able to assist me unless I become homeless; then they could assist in the first months rent.

I have been working and pulling my own weight since I was fifteen (15) and now I am Forty-Three (43) and I have never been in this position. I am seeking short-term assistance to help me until I am able to return to work in society.

Anything your organization could do to assist i.e. $5, $20, $25, $50, $100, or other, would greatly be appreciated. However, the power of your thoughts and prayers would be the greatest help of all.

Contributions can me sent to:

Ralph Alan Williams
217 E. Edwin Circle
Memphis, TN 38104

Thanks for looking and may God Bless You.

O gracious and holy God... be Ralph's way-maker in this thing. Guide, lead, heal and supply... in Christ Jesus. Amen

Deke

Back