Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lifes most embarrassing moments

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Kathi

Everyone has had them.I have had someone walking towards me and waving.Come to find out there is someone behind me and they are not waving at me.Or someone is talking on their cellphone and you can not see it and you say hi back.They look at you strange.Or come out of the bathroom with toilet paper handing out the back(yes that has happened to me :blush).What are your most embarrassing moments?I guess we have to be careful that they are appropriate for a Christian website.

The time after a concert where I went to the public restroom. I had a tail attached to my pants at the time (like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Colo..._Costume_Accessories&var=&hash=item3f2a70d646 ), and forgot to be careful...well, you get the idea.

Fortunately, it wasn't so bad that it couldn't be cleaned. I rinsed it off as best I could, hid it in my jacket on the way out, used hand sanitizer on it on the way home, and when I got home used hydrogen peroxide on it.

Once I was in a cafeteria at work.Someone had their chair pushed out and I tripped over the leg and dumped my tray of food in their lap.... Ta Ta and my next trick :dancing

One time I had an accident in my pants on the bus.
Oh yeah, I've also lit my backside on fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their was a Rexall Pharmacy I would go to when I was pregnant with my daughter years ago.The pharmacist and I would talk and became friends.I got rather large with her and he knew I was ready to give birth any time.We would laugh and joke about around.Well,I gave birth to my daughter and I returned to the pharmacy two weeks later.It takes awhile for your waistline to go back to normal.My pharmacist friend said "Now when are you going to have that baby?". I told him "I had her two weeks ago". He was so embarrassed that he never was able to face me again.

Back