Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Limited Atonement

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Who can enter the Kingdom?
images-CA99-O6-HL.jpg
Let’s look at what the word says.
Many are called but few are chosen, Matthew 22: 14

This is from the parable of the banquet, Luke 14:16-24; Matt 22:2-14; Matt 20:20-28; Luke 14:7-14.
What are the few, that are chosen and how, and why, what is a calling, or the ones that are called?
(Romans 10:11, 13).

Romans 8:29-39; 1 John 2:2. Predestinate the firstborn of God's elect?

Luke 18:1-8 God's elect? Not God avenge his own elect.

Eph 1:3-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world.

This is called limited atonement.
(Romans 8:30, 33; Titus 1:1).

Visitation certificate and registration
There are those who are Selective to Salvation and those who are chosen before the foundation of man or the earth.

Firstborns are chosen, not Selective.
Hebrews 12:21-24 (NKJV) And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")
But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Zephaniah 3:17-19 (NKJV) The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
"I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, Who are among you, To whom its reproach is a burden. Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame And gather those who were driven out; I will appoint them for praise and fame In every land where they were put to shame.

John 6:44-46 (NKJV) No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise him up on the last day.
It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore, everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.

The Book of Elemental Life
Revelation 20:11-15 (NKJV)
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened.
And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them.
And they were judged, each one according to his works.

Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire.
And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Back