Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Logo and Tagline

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

GregHead

To all you creative types, we need a new logo and tag line. The current logo is still associated with Logan's other businesses. And although he is not pressuring me to change, it will need to be sooner-rather-than-later. Also, the current tag line "Christian Forums.net - Members only Moderated Christian Forum" could probably be more creative. I want to open this up for suggestions. If you have a logo design or tag line suggestion please post here...or PM Vic, Potluck or myself.

Whoever comes up with a graphic design that Greg decides to use, gets a free lifetime subscription to this site! :-D ;-)

Lets fire up our Photoshops, Paint Shop Pros and GIMPs and get cracking. This is a God thing. Your graphic is something you can point at and say, "I made that!" AND glorify God at the same time.

Wow thanks Greg, this is an awsome idea. Is the new design limited to only the logo or can we play around with the lettering also?

Greghead said:
Thanks for the submission :) Don't stop...I'd like 5 or 6 ideas to be voted on.

Grrr do i really have to install Photo shop all over againI just got a fresh PC LOL 8-)

I definitely know there are better Photoshop and creative types than me. I drew a map for directions so my wife to go to a baby shower yesterday and it was the entertainment for some of her friends..."What country is this supposed to be?"

Make yourself a cup of tea, fire-up the creative juices...let God inspire you.

This logo and tag line will be for the world to see...we may even put it on t-shirts...no wrong answers or bad submissions.

Greghead said:
I definitely know there are better Photoshop and creative types than me. I drew a map for directions so my wife to go to a baby shower yesterday and it was the entertainment for some of her friends..."What country is this supposed to be?"

Make yourself a cup of tea, fire-up the creative juices...let God inspire you.

This logo and tag line will be for the world to see...we may even put it on t-shirts...no wrong answers or bad submissions.

T-shirts Eh? Neat :)

Here's my first couple (theres only a slight difference between the two). i'll try to make a few more.

Thanks Gabriel!

So how about taglines that are from the Bible...

like:

Share in God's grace with us. (modified from Phillippians 1:7)

or

We have come to share in Christ. (from Hebrews 3:14)

They're short... but maybe something could be added to them.... or another verse used...

Those are pretty cool.
shades.gif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back