Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Long day

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Quote heather Re: Long day
by heather on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Anyone else wanna vent?

I love your animals heather ! Are they yours ?

We lost our Babe a few years back. There just like children.

Well, just think of what it would be like if you didn't have a job. That might help you to unvent. :lol
We would all love to have a silver platter. I think we should be thankful when we have work though, even though it can be very tedious and tiring.
Hope you find some of the blessings and happiness from work. Some people really wish they were in your shoes.

heather said:
Anyone else wanna vent?
YES!

I've just been waling around for about 2 hours in the sun. And it's spring here and 30 degrees celcius. Agrh!

I wanna :pepsi!

No, the pets are not mine. I couldn't figure out how to make a picture small enough of my 3 girls to fit the avatar.

And I do love my job, mostly I hate working 11 hours and then having to run to the grocery store for dinner and then having to come home and make dinner. It didn't start to get long until the 10th hour was over.

And Nick, what in the world are you waiting in the sun for? Find some shade, boy!

Nick_29 said:
heather said:
Anyone else wanna vent?
YES!

I've just been waling around for about 2 hours in the sun. And it's spring here and 30 degrees celcius. Agrh!

its that in the morning bout 2 to three am in the summer in florida, the sun hasnt come up yet and when it does it can reach almost 40 degree celsiuis with 95% humidity or 100% with no rain, ac in my car fells like it doesnt work at all. then

jasoncran said:
Nick_29 said:
heather said:
Anyone else wanna vent?
YES!

its that in the morning bout 2 to three am in the summer in florida, the sun hasnt come up yet and when it does it can reach almost 40 degree celsiuis with 95% humidity or 100% with no rain, ac in my car fells like it doesnt work at all. then
that was at about 10am, and in spring. In the middle of the day here in summer it can get over 40 degrees C, average. We get over 90% humidity most of the year. In most parts of the country, in winter we rarely get below 10 degrees.

its like that because you are near the ocean like me, i'm three miles from the ocean, of course the lagoon and then barrier island than the ocean. In my area of florida there's a river(also called the lagoon)called indian river that runs all the up to cape canveral to jupiter. i'm only 2.5 miles from that river. Its being cleaned up , not as clear it used to be. clams clean rivers real well, not mention trash being removed or the cleaning of the main relief canal.

another topic of interest, nick.

heather said:
And I do love my job, mostly I hate working 11 hours and then having to run to the grocery store for dinner and then having to come home and make dinner. It didn't start to get long until the 10th hour was over.
Well, I commend you on being a diligent person. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back