Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lots of weird stuff happening.....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Ok so there's been TONS of crazy stuff happening like the blood moons, the thing where those people are making the Jewish people register because they're Jewish, the meteor shower, the violence at the temple place, ect. I could list more and would be happy to if anyone would like. Anyway I'm sorry I'm not being very specific but what does all this add up to?

You didn't list the fact that it sprinkled rain yesterday where I live for the first time in history on that date of 4/22/14. What does it add up to? Life goes on? :shrug

Do you have some specific prophesies in mind?

You didn't list the fact that it sprinkled rain yesterday where I live for the first time in history on that date of 4/22/14. What does it add up to? Life goes on? :shrug

Do you have some specific prophesies in mind?

Joel 2:30-32
Matthew 24:29-44
Revelation 6:12-14
---> so these three I'm obviously talking about the blood moons
Revelations 6:1,2 -->I heard this described as "false docterine" because the guy looks like Jesus but Jesus has a sword. And it makes sense cuz a lot of churches preach "just believe" as opposed to "believe and turn from sin" So I've got more but I want to start with this.

Joel 2:30-32
Revelations 6:1,2 -->I heard this described as "false docterine" because the guy looks like Jesus but Jesus has a sword. And it makes sense cuz a lot of churches preach "just believe" as opposed to "believe and turn from sin" So I've got more but I want to start with this.

Revelation 6
6 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.”
2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

I can see it. I don't know if that's what it means, but it does fit.

Hi JF, and many of these occurrences appear on a regular basis. Is something relevant about this latest blood moon pertinent to a coming tribulation? As to the rider with no bow, it has been my understanding that he will be a great politician conquering without force as the little horn of Daniel Chapter Seven.
Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Thanks.

Awe nuts I've got a picture of him around here somewhere.. got a crown on his head.. dressed in white with what appears to be a bow in his left hand or was it his right.. Oh I'll probably find it sooner or later.. maybe edit it in "again"

tob

Eze 1:26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
Eze 1:27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
Eze 1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Rev 4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
Rev 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

It all adds to show us that we are indeed in the last days/end times.
The blood moons themselves are not particularly rare, but to have them fall upon the Lords feast days is more rare. To have four consecutive blood moons which all fall on the Lords feast days is very rare, happening typically on the order of every 500 years.

The thing about the blood moons all falling on the Lords feast days is always tied to big biblical events happening. The last two times this happend (1947&1967), Israel became a nation again, and then won Jerusalem back again in 67. So we are to be expecting for something pretty big to happen around the time the last of the four blood moons this time around.

The first one was a week or so ago and the other three will follow within the next 18 months.

Yes the UN decided the boundaries and statehood of Israel... in late 47 and it came together in 48.
When were the Israelis not a nation?

In essence Israel i
Yes the UN decided the boundaries and statehood of Israel... in late 47 and it came together in 48.
When were the Israelis not a nation?
In essence Israel is not the nation of the Old Testament today; it is a state being that its people are scattered across the world since the dispersion, and we read in Jer 3:8, And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce . .

I dont think i am asking a clear question. :confused2 The Israelis/Jews/Hebrews are a peoples they are a people apart from the land... They are a nation of people whether they live in the UN state of Israel or Florida. That is my view.... The land promised to Abraham via obedience is huge.
Gen 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Last edited:
I dont think i am asking a clear question. :confused2 The Israelis/Jews/Hebrews are a peoples they are a people apart from the land... They are a nation of people whether they live in the UN state of Israel or Florida. That is my view.... The land promised to Abraham via obedience is huge.
Gen 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Rom 9:6 . . they are not all Israel, which are of Israel. At this time they grab on to the title of the state of Israel.

BUT

Rom 11:25 . . blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. When shall we see the end of Gentile rule?

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved . . In this time the LORD shall make Israel the head of the nations again, and not the tail.

The Israelites were a nation when captive in Egypt. Also when they were wandering through the wilderness. They were a nation when they served Babylon and also when they were part of the Roman Empire. Their status as a nation doesn't depend on location or self rule. It is a cultural identity.

Four blood moons are only mans theory by that of Mark Blitz and marketed by John Hagee. The four blood moons Mark spoke of never came close to any of the Jewish events he mentioned.There is no place in scripture where it describes four blood moons, but only mentions one blood moon before that great and terrible day of the Lord. Rev 6:12 says a great earthquake will happen first which will cause the sun to turn black as sackcloth of hair and then the blood moon will appear. This happens at the sixth seal, which none of the seals have been opened yet.

Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in

the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The Israelis have possession of Jerusalem?
When was Israel not a nation?

Israel was not a nation for many years and became a nation again in 1948 officially, after a small war in 1947.
Then in 1967 in the 6 day war they re-took Jerusalem. :)

Israel was not a nation for many years and became a nation again in 1948 officially, after a small war in 1947.
Then in 1967 in the 6 day war they re-took Jerusalem. :)

I know what you mean, but also what the other posters mean as well. Israel was always a nation (actually nations buts that's another topic). I think it would be clearer to say that in 1948 officially recognized the land as Israel's again. So in 1948 and the first tetrads had to do with the land. The second tetrad had to do with Jerusalem, again a location. Possibly this last tetrad will have to do with the temple as I see a lot of tension and activity building there in recent years, enough to soon make a war over. So you see, it keeps focusing in to a smaller and smaller area and land of promise.

Tetrads, per se, are not predictive of anything. Rather, since they occurred at the feast days it captures attention. The sun moon and stars are merely God's giant clock hands to see the times of the feasts. The eclipses are merely his alarm on that clock to wake us up showing something is about to take place, not necessarily at the time of the eclipses, though. I do not think these eclipses are anywhere near the end times ones before the Day of the Lord. People ask "what if nothing happens"? It already has -- God caught our attention to watch, didn't he? More and more people are now questioning traditional holidays and looking to the biblical calendar and can finally see that those feasts are the sum total of all the prophets, Revelation and God's plan. Understand them, and one understands all of the bible and prophecy.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back