Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Love, the all important thing of faith

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
So we all have our own path, our way of faith and our destiny given to us by God before we were even created. We have our own denominations, our beliefs and our own ways of doing things. Such is the way of faith in <nobr>christ</nobr>, however there is but one thing that is required in our faith no matter the path we are on. LOVE. without love in our faith we have nothing but an empty shell of faith, nothing but a hollow way of life in christ.

The importance of a loving relationship with God Is so important that is is constantly stressed in the bible. without a deep love for God our faith will fail, God does not seek sacrifices nor does he seek someone who knows tons of scripture. He seeks for a heart that is truly after his own, a heart that truly desires him with every fiber of their being. One that constantly and daily hungers and thirsts for him more than even life itself.

I tell you, when you have such a heart amazing things will happen. Your relationship with God can be likened to a small adoring child in the arms of a loving, caring and strong father. He will show you the depths of his heart and who you and he truly are together, you then will share an intimate caring and child like relationship with Him. His desires will become your desires and you will seek what he seeks and his will, will become your will.

He then creates his own heart, nature and spirit inside of you, you begin to see through his eyes not our own. we no longer look and see in judgement but of love and care regardless how a person looks or acts or sounds like, regardless their past present or religion.

This is what it truly means to be a christian, and even though God is still training me in this he revealed all this and much more to me. So it is my amazing joy to reveal these things so other can have such a bond with him as well and hopefully go even deeper in him than even I can. What joy I would have if when all is said and done others recieve a much greater reward and crown than I because they truly sought after him on a deeper level than I could have hoped for and they had such a deep and rich love with him on a level I could only dream of.

Believe me when I say there is a level of love that only God can give, it is far deeper and richer than you can imagine and I sometimes liken it to being drunk with love.

Back