Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Luck orMiracle?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Although some have attempted this before. What makes the suffering of a sinner or a christian a blessing (and when this is as a result of the sin)?

Of what benefit was our separation from God to us (before Christ rescued us...you can see the point am trying to make)???

lol - it's okay. Classik enjoys meanders, ramblings also. I do too. Sometimes I'm a little stuck figuring it all out is all.

I'm the same but as it says in scripture iron sharpens iron and I think it is good to discuss these things and hear other people's points of view and it then leads you to consult scripture.

If I believed in luck wow I would have had such luck yesterday as our sermon related very much to this subject. How The Lord will put us through tribulation to mould us through it. It was an amazing sermon considering these things were very much in my thoughts.

Great testimony. Thanks for sharing

I remember praying about this and there were many who came together in the Name of Jesus. My view is that this is also the working of the Holy Spirit and as brothers and sisters pray and support each other He is there. Two can not come together in His name, except He is there. How marvelous is this? Even the little things that are said and shared the Lord and are heard through Him and His Spirit are drawing each of us together to join us who have called upon His name into one body.

Edward, thank you also, for your testimony here. I'm certain that those who have prayed and have joined their concern to God's for you and yours also love to hear that their effective fervent prayer is answered. Your thank you to those unknown prayer warriors and mostly to God is a triumphant "hallelujah" and praise. We shall hear more of this.

May God bless you according to His heart and His love and His abundant mercy,
Sparrow

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back