Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Luke 18:18-19

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Solo and Kaerb

Please respect the TOS.

excerpt from our TOS
4 - Treat everyone on this board with respect. In other words, "Love your neighbor".

5 - Respect each other's opinions. Address issues, not persons or personalities.

6 - No Bashing of other members. Give other members the respect you would want them to give yourself.

Thank you both, and the Lord bless you.
lovely

Johny said:
Solo isn't using insults. He's telling the truth. He's being bold for the Lord Jesus Christ, our God.

Kaerb, please tell me why you chose to neglect certain parts of the Bible? Isn't the entire Bible the Word of God or only the parts that you chose?

Johny,
Those that do not have the Holy Spirit indwelling them, are blind to the truth. Until the Holy Spirit wakes them up, they will continue in their ignorant ways. When they become a child of God, their ignorance will blossum into the true knowledge of God, and they too will proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Pray for those who are blinded, while you convict, correct, and instruct others.

15 and because from a babe the Holy Writings thou hast known, which are able to make thee wise -- to salvation, through faith that [is] in Christ Jesus; 16. every Writing [is] God-breathed, and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for setting aright, for instruction that [is] in righteousness, 17. that the man of God may be fitted -- for every good work having been completed. 2 Timothy 3:15-17 Young's Literal Translation

2 preach the word; be earnest in season, out of season, convict, rebuke, exhort, in all long-suffering and teaching, 3. for there shall be a season when the sound teaching they will not suffer, but according to their own desires to themselves they shall heap up teachers -- itching in the hearing, 4. and indeed, from the truth the hearing they shall turn away, and to the fables they shall be turned aside.
2 Timothy 4:2-4 Young's Literal Translation

God Bless you and yours,
Michael

Johny said:
Solo isn't using insults. He's telling the truth. He's being bold for the Lord Jesus Christ, our God.

Kaerb, please tell me why you chose to neglect certain parts of the Bible? Isn't the entire Bible the Word of God or only the parts that you chose?

"Great! I didn't think Jews were as stupid as that. Thanks for restoring my understanding that there is still hope for the unbelieving Jews! "

He said things like tha several times. If that's not an insult, I don't know what it.

KaerbEmEvig said:
Johny said:

"Great! I didn't think Jews were as stupid as that. Thanks for restoring my understanding that there is still hope for the unbelieving Jews! "

He said things like tha several times. If that's not an insult, I don't know what it.

As soon as you become a believer, the whole thing will clear up for you, and you will be ever so thankful.

PS Here is a post from you on another site. This really doesn't show much theological scholarship for such a dogmatic statement such as this:
I see that you were banished from that forum. I also noticed that you joined this forum 6 days after getting the boot there.

I also didn't know that you claimed to be a Christian Buddhist. That puts even a brighter light on the subject.

Calling someone a lier because you don't comprehend what he is saying is not telling the truth - it is avoid the truth. Get used to the fact you will, probably, never comprehend it, if you will keep being so narrow-minded.

As soon as you become a believer, the whole thing will clear up for you, and you will be ever so thankful.

I am a believe. I believe in God, unlike you, in Church and your Idols.

I also noticed that you joined this forum 6 days after getting the boot there.

I've got banned (alongside hundreds of others) for disagreeing with their Protestant doctrine - mainly: not accepting predeterminism...

I also didn't know that you claimed to be a Christian Buddhist. That puts even a brighter light on the subject.

And when did I claim that? I said that it is possible to be a Christian Buddhists - how? Buddhism isn't religion, only a philosophy.

Moderator Notice:

KaerbEmEvig has made posts contrary to the Christian faith and doctrine as found in the Bible and history. I was tempted to edit these posts because of blasphemous content, but have decided to leave these remarks with a warning to KaerbEmEvig to keep in mind that this is a Christian Bible study forum. Any further remarks attacking the deity of Christ or the cannon of Scripture will be removed or sent to the Apologetics forum. A second warning is issued to the reader, read with caution and a discerning spirit.

Thank you.

JM

KaerbEmEvig said:
Get used to the fact you will, probably, never comprehend it, if you will keep being so narrow-minded.

I can afford to be narrow-minded because I am right. :biggrin

Solo said:
KaerbEmEvig said:
Get used to the fact you will, probably, never comprehend it, if you will keep being so narrow-minded.

I can afford to be narrow-minded because I am right. :biggrin

Only, if you imagine that state...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back