Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Make this your business - It's free!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
K

karie

Hi~

Do you shop on eBay or Sell on eBay? Do you shop at places online like Best Buy, Kohl's, Diapers.com, Target, GAP, 1-800-Contacts, Babies R' Us, Motherhood Maternity or The Children's Place, etc.? If you don't, do you know someone that does? Not only can you get cash back from eBay and these other retailers I named, but from 337 other retailers. You can also earn cash each time thousands of people shop online! If you refer people to sign up (as I am doing) you will receive cash on what they spend. The rebates are deposited in my Paypal account! It's FREE! You can choose to get cash back for just yourself or pass on the info & refer others. It's your choice! This website gets paid from the retailers & then they kick some cash back to us! Why would you pass up FREE MONEY?

Do you know any eBayers? Join and have them join under you. Do you know someone with a website? Have them join under you and they can display a nice referral link and this will be easy money!

Just use the link below to take a look!

http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?76659

eBay Sellers: Advertise your Auctions for FREE! All eBayers: Create an ABOUT ME page!

BigCrumbs is Growing! Now Open to UK, Canada, Australia & Ireland to join as well as the US!

When you go to the site, please find the tab that says "HOW IT WORKS" at the top and read the sections under this. This will explain everything to you.

I am getting paid every month and my income is growing just for sharing this free opportunity with others! It's a no brainer to join a free site that saves and makes you money!

http://www.clickaudit.com/goto/?76659

Karie :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back