Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study mark of beast or anithcrist 666 what do you think

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The law was perfect, it just couldn't do what Jesus did on Calvary. If the law could have brought life then no need for the cross. The only way to free the human being from their sin-nature was to crucify it, Romans 7:1-4

7 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Law was basically given to keep the sin-nature suppressed. They did not know that the law was doing this, if obeyed it could control-suppress the sin-nature.
If allowed to manifest itself and rule the mind it is what Paul referred to as a reprobate mind.
Paul had a hard time getting them to turn loose of the law, from childhood they were taught this is the only way to have a relationship with God.
They knew they sinned but didn't know why.

Last edited:
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, IF it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Col 3:12 . . . as the elect of God, holy and beloved, . . . (This is who we are in Christ thesaintman - such will not be deceived).

it goes unnoticed that Matt 24:24 says false Christs and false prophets who will deceive the very elect - is not that exactly what has happened and is still happening - who these are is clearly shown as at Jn.6:66 as the mark of the beast as those who whilst walking no more with Him and yet claiming inspiration via the H/S are misled and misleading in the thousands - twinc

it goes unnoticed that Matt 24:24 says false Christs and false prophets who will deceive the very elect - is not that exactly what has happened and is still happening - who these are is clearly shown as at Jn.6:66 as the mark of the beast as those who whilst walking no more with Him and yet claiming inspiration via the H/S are misled and misleading in the thousands - twinc

Actually, it is impossible to deceive the elect. But, it is possible to deceive those who really think they are elect. Something to think about.

It is exactly what is happening, right now. Yesterday I was called a self-righteous idiot for pointing out that the saved man will believe God/Jesus as a small child and that I worried about and prayed for paople naming Christ as their own and yet working feverishly to dissect the creation story to make it an allegory. The first three chapters of Genesis are the foundation our faith stands on and yet it is on the tray, in front of us, being dissected any being surgically restructured by the created.

But why 'kill' anyone because they don't want to do things 'your way'?

Maybe the anti-Christ feels the same... 'Why must I do things Your Way, 'he' asks God'. And so because 'he' does not want to do things the way they are normally, he takes to changing the natural around so he does not have to do things God's way....And everyone and anyone who opposes 'his' way is killed... strange? Communisitic?? Despotism?? 1 'man' over all???

But WAIT!!! Here is the really strange part...

This 'man' can be more than 50 or 60 years of age.. Maybe 70 or 80.. But 90 years of age?

If 'he' was 50, that means that his date and year of birth was only 50 years in the past... 'He' has become this way in only 50 years..
A very simple and true statement, verified through scripture from Genesis 1 throughout the very end of Revelation 22; If you love and do your very best to obey what He has instructed us to do, your eternity will be spent in His presence, that's a good life! On the other hand, provable by the same scriptures, if you claim to love God but you insist on doing Life your way, you will spend Eternity, not is the much nicer Hell but will instead spend it in complete separation from God in the Abyss, also known a the Lake of Fire.

A very simple and true statement, verified through scripture from Genesis 1 throughout the very end of Revelation 22; If you love and do your very best to obey what He has instructed us to do, your eternity will be spent in His presence, that's a good life! On the other hand, provable by the same scriptures, if you claim to love God but you insist on doing Life your way, you will spend Eternity, not is the much nicer Hell but will instead spend it in complete separation from God in the Abyss, also known a the Lake of Fire.
And your thoughts are somewhat the same with many other people's thoughts.. within only the number of years you, or anyone else, has spent on earth, that is the conclusion that has been reached. And many many people have the same sentiments as yourself, with a lot fewer years than what you might have spent..

Those feelings of eternal damnation because we only have less than 100 years to 'get it right' are not from God. Those are feelings of 'condemnation' and to believe it or not, it is God who is preventing everyone from jumping off buildings because of those 'condemning' feelings..

And so why do people 'believe' in such condemning thoughts and teachings??? Because of men and the self desires to be as God, just as the anti-Christ.

To change God's Written Word, the already Established of God, is trying to change God Himself..

For many, this might be a bit hard to accept. To many others, it can be all too evidential that those so called men of God are really wolves in sheeps' clothing.

Last edited:
As can be seen by the pictures above, 'fetishes' have been around for a long long time. It is only when such private doings are made to be accepted by all, that conflicts arise.

It is not wrong to be a 'prude' and it is not wrong to have your own private experiences...especially coming from the Governmental stand point. But murder and force against another's will and choice, are capital offenses punishable by Law.

And so with internet and public mass media such as T.V. and such... if something was done that the majority of the people in the US could agree as acceptable, it would cause alot less grievances against Government... The public venues for the overall public, which includes both 'fetished' and 'non-fetished' persons and the private venues for 'privacy'...

If it weren't for the publicly available pictures, who would have known that so many 'private' things were going on in the U.S?

Last edited:
Those feelings of eternal damnation because we only have less than 100 years to 'get it right' are not from God. Those are feelings of 'condemnation' and to believe it or not, it is God who is preventing everyone from jumping off buildings because of those 'condemning' feelings..

And so why do people 'believe' in such condemning thoughts and teachings??? Because of men and the self desires to be as God, just as the anti-Christ.

To change God's Written Word, the already Established of God, is trying to change God Himself..

For many, this might be a bit hard to accept. To many others, it can be all too evidential that those so called men of God are really wolves in sheeps' clothing.
I have read some disjointed posts before and can, often, get the gist of their meaning but this one does not make any sense to me.

What about this one. In the presence of the Lamb in the fire. The Lamb can't be in the presence of an eternal lake of fire if he is dwelling with his people and is the light that shines the new Jerusalem.

"they, too, will drink the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb."

Everything needs to be understood properly. There all sybols and meaning and parables. I dont believe in a literal eternal lake of life. No mans punishment for sin is worthy of eternal death in a burning fire. The punishment for sin is simply death, we all die, no man can live a billion years on this earth.

Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. The beast and the false prophet.

And whosoevers name is not written in the book of life.

Last edited:
As can be seen by the pictures above, 'fetishes' have been around for a long long time. It is only when such private doings are made to be accepted by all, that conflicts arise.

It is not wrong to be a 'prude' and it is not wrong to have your own private experiences...especially coming from the Governmental stand point. But murder and force against another's will and choice, are capital offenses punishable by Law.

And so with internet and public mass media such as T.V. and such... if something was done that the majority of the people in the US could agree as acceptable, it would cause alot less grievances against Government... The public venues for the overall public, which includes both 'fetished' and 'non-fetished' persons and the private venues for 'privacy'...

If it weren't for the publicly available pictures, who would have known that so many 'private' things were going on in the U.S?
IT is wrong to post your fetishes here .. do not reply to this post in this thread

Before the law come there was Sin in the world, sin is only known through the Law, and Jesus took away the Sin of the world having blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.

Where there is no law there is no transgression.

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

People either believe Christ or they believe man and its harlot system.

Last edited:

So you're saying "what you believe, is what saves you."

We always talk about Christ, we know he is the Prince of peace, he sets the captives free, and everyone in his presence is clean, equal, righteous, he dwells with his people, and his people sit on thrones with him and there is no evil in his presence, everyone in his presence shares his light. He raises people up to be equal.

Why dont we talk about satan. What do we know about satan.

He is the one and only shinning light in a dark and gloomy place.

He is exalted above humanity and declares himself the highest, the best, and the rest of humanity is left behind in second place.

He declares war upon the sinful and wicked.

He declares people serve him through obedience and follow Him through laws and religion.

He judges people.

He is the light bearer, the image of a god who exalts himself over humanity and declared the highest and the best.

Last edited:
Romans 4:14 He who lives by the Law,lives by works.
Romans 5:13 The Law is a School Master that shows us what sin is;Romans 7:7 "I had not known sin,but by the Law........

As for Mark of the Beast.........Forehead/mind is how you think....Hand is actions

Last edited:
Do you have any understanding of God birthing His own children? The born-again, I'm following along and really getting a mixed message.
One cannot be Born Again without God, it is impossible for man to do such a thing. When I came out of my mother, the Doctor cut the connection and, likely, spanked my butt to make me cry and to clear my lungs of the fluid from her.

So, if I understand the question, although I do not like the metaphor, I suppose it can be looked at that way.

One cannot be Born Again without God, it is impossible for man to do such a thing. When I came out of my mother, the Doctor cut the connection and, likely, spanked my butt to make me cry and to clear my lungs of the fluid from her.

So, if I understand the question, although I do not like the metaphor, I suppose it can be looked at that way.

Do you have any explanation of the process God uses?
Or do we just say 'I'm born again.

Back