Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Mary Was Called Mother – Therefore Mary Is Not Sinless

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
trying to keep this forum on track is like herding cats...:tongue

West Side Story

f7c277d2794b25f98970d96d07e45048.jpg

Venice. The Cat Capital of Italy.
Whatever happened to Ugmug?
Who's that in your new avatar, Rollo?

W

Must I know everything??
I can't sleep as it is - or I wouldn't be here right now.
Come on. Who is that guy?
He looks like an actor in a movie from about the 1940's but I don't think it's him.
He was a "juvenile delinquent" in that movie. Remember that term? Now THAT'S funny!

W

Must I know everything??
I can't sleep as it is - or I wouldn't be here right now.
Come on. Who is that guy?
He looks like an actor in a movie from about the 1940's but I don't think it's him.
He was a "juvenile delinquent" in that movie. Remember that term? Now THAT'S funny!

W
Check new video.
Above.

My response disappeared!
Saw the video. I was thanking you for taking me back in time. The Rascals were part of my youth. I had forgotten them. Nice, upbeat group. I mentioned that I used to listen to It's A Beautiful Morning on my way to work up in Westchester - had to be the late 60's.
(How could that be? I'm only 38)
BTW, Youtube is my favorite. It's worth having a computer just for that.

W
Oh. And I had mentioned that everyone should see the movie Cloud Atlas. It's main theme is about people being free (or not).

My response disappeared!
Saw the video. I was thanking you for taking me back in time. The Rascals were part of my youth. I had forgotten them. Nice, upbeat group. I mentioned that I used to listen to It's A Beautiful Morning on my way to work up in Westchester - had to be the late 60's.
(How could that be? I'm only 38)
BTW, Youtube is my favorite. It's worth having a computer just for that.

W
Oh. And I had mentioned that everyone should see the movie Cloud Atlas. It's main theme is about people being free (or not).

The reason I picked the video was because it represents the love we should have for one another as Jesus wants us to.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back