Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mask Mandates Enforced!

Do you think this type of Covid mandate enforcement is right?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Or... you and many other people (I'm not judging you) have an overdeveloped sense of distrust/danger when it comes to the government which is preyed upon and exaggerated by conspiracy theories. People pushing these theories monetize people's fear and anxiety and that's why they push them, making millions of dollars in the process. It's easy to think "why would people lie about the government like that?" but did you just hear what I said? People make millions of dollars in the process.
Distrust in our gov ? I can't imagine why .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

"Many of these experiments violated US law. Some others were sponsored by government agencies or rogue elements thereof, including the Centers for Disease Control, the United States military, and the Central Intelligence Agency, or they were sponsored by private corporations which were involved in military activities.[2][3][4] The human research programs were usually highly secretive and performed without the knowledge or authorization of Congress, and in many cases information about them was not released until many years after the studies had been performed."

I hope the fish are biting King Dan of Great the 1st :) .

Just because you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist doesn't mean that they are not really out to get you, lol.

I went to Victoria not long before covid and all the lockdowns and something didn't smell right. I mean I went to have something to eat and just like everyone else just enjoying the day minding there own business and like 20 cops fully armed come in all in single file and do a round and then walk out., I noticed it a few times when I was there. I thought they would have been enforcing the Law and catching criminals.
What has happened to Australia as of now especially in Victoria? Is freedom forever gone with NO Democracy and NO Constitutional rights as of November 2022?

6. The mask mandates as well as free vaccines were never for the purpose of avoiding ALL death, but rather mass casualties and mass contagion. In this case, the virus is considered "out of control" - hence "pandemic".

Since the government has provided the vaccine for free it is reasonable to expect people to get the vaccine.
Who provides the money for our government to operate ? :popcorn

I wonder if the koolaid was free at Jonestown ?

Or... you and many other people (I'm not judging you) have an overdeveloped sense of distrust/danger when it comes to the government which is preyed upon and exaggerated by conspiracy theories. People pushing these theories monetize people's fear and anxiety and that's why they push them, making millions of dollars in the process. It's easy to think "why would people lie about the government like that?" but did you just hear what I said? People make millions of dollars in the process.

People can't easily see right through the BS when it is coming from people who claim to "see right through the BS". So it becomes a kind of positive reinforcement of their own fears and they assume it is true with very little prompting. It's confirmation bias.

No one can really explain what motive the government would have for creating a mask mandate. It does not give them more power or control. Not a single person was locked up for not wearing a mask. And it didn't target anyone or any group.

What people can't seem to admit to is when they are wrong about the motives of the government. There were many people who died because they thought the virus wasn't even real; some kind of false flag operation. Now where on earth could they have gotten that idea from?

I don't get into conspiracy theories. Someone can say what they want but I'm not going to just believe it until I see the facts or evidence for what they are claiming.

Like I have said before I just follow the rules. It don't matter what administration is in government the rules are the rules and everyone has to follow them thats just the way it is if peoppe like it or not, yet people are allowed to disagree and have there own beliefs and opinions on issues and policies and have peaceful change of government, thats how a democracy works.

Like I said before in lockdown I didn't break a single rule even if I disagreed with some things, if I had to wear a mask I wore a mask, if I had to stay home I stayed home. If you intentionally break the rules or incite trouble then you are gping to be called a trouble maker.

The rules were stay home and no gathering and people organized protests and went out gathering so they got into trouble. You still have to respect the rules if you like them or not. Government is the authority.

The original video it was over the top, but the thing is if people just followed the rules none of that would have happened. You can complain or whatever about it but you still have to follow the gocernments rules. I complained I was not happy either but i never broke the rules.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back