Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Mate of mines fiance has meningitis

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Grazer

Hi

Can I ask you all to pray for a friend of mine? His fiance is in intensive care with meningitis and it's not looking good.

She's in my prayers, Grazer, as is your friend. Meningitis comes on so quickly; most who contract it think they've caught the flu. Hopefully, your friend is able to receive the inoculation against it.

Please keep us updated on her condition, Grazer.

I am praying for her and your friend. God is not limited in what He can and will do.

May they be blessed in Jesus' name.

Had a text from my mate this morning; his fiance is responding to treatment! Thank you to everyone for your prayers and I ask God to continue watching over them and heal as she continues to recover :)

Thanks for the update. I prayed for her and her loved ones several times last night. I will continue today as well.

Father, You Who are the single true God of all boundless universe, we do not want to have any god/lord(christ) except Those Ones Who really are the true God - the Father and the true Lord - Jesus Christ, we do not know and cannot to do the best for any human as opposed to You, but it is absolutely sure that only You deserves to have all power, glory and kingdom, for that reason we do not prefer to intervene (spiritually) in the life of anyone than to turn out that we defile(d) it, please Father, heal completely the mate of grazer's fiance, we ask this from You in the Name of Your firstborn and only begotten Son - the only (true) Lord - Jesus Christ

every who want to say "Amen"

Blessings

Amen, Grazer! Our Lord God listens to us when we pray!

As you receive them, please pass along updates. Prayers continue.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back