Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Math: "Bah, humbug!" I mean, who needs it?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You see, as we practice our math, or any thing, for that matter, we may perceive. And if what we perceive is an opportunity to improve? Well, weeeee have a choice.

Take or leave for later? Both are good for has it not been said in truth, "I will never leave you."?

We practice math, mathematics (after a manner of speaking) enters our hearts. What if we practice speaking the Word of Truth? Does this not also enter?

Now, what is able to change and renew us from the inner man out??!?

Indeed, you have the right of it.

PS and BTW: Speaking the Word in kindness, is sometimes called prophecy. Especially as it bubbles up inside. That is like doing a 'perk' test before digging a well or even b4 putting in a septic tank, no offence, lol.

We are the Eretz of God.
the eretz ?

God redeems all creation but the word eretz ]1is land,world,soil,earth .

Oops I said,

absolute fight
That, of course should rather be, "absolute right,' even if it sometimes it appears that we have made a similar mistake, well, to the initiated, that is. To us, it is more like a family squabble, even when discussed around the Thanksgiving table. Yeah, it happens in loving families too.

We know it is not yet time to beat plowshears... There is yet to come the full fulfilment. There is room for more in the, Peace, Peace, when there is no peace, then sudden destruction, but Tha and other prophetic utterances will need to be covered elsewhere.

Blessings (and cursibgs too, where needed) unto you. Thanks for reading.

the eretz ?

God redeems all creation but the word eretz ]1is land,world,soil,earth .
Yes, Jason. You are the land. His word is likened to seed. Planted in your heart, like you have also planted.

Unto one man is given to plant seed, unto another is given to water (the 'crop', which is you too). And to yet another to harvest. God is all in all. We are His, utterly. Yes, me friend, we are the eretz of God, or have you not heard, you are dust.

Yes, Jason. You are the land. His word is likened to seed. Planted in your heart, like you have also planted.

Unto one man is given to plant seed, unto another is given to water (the 'crop', which is you too). And to yet another to harvest. God is all in all. We are His, utterly. Yes, me friend, we are the eretz of God, or have you not heard, you are dust.
i wouldnt use that word. in the hebrew bible its not used that way. i get what you are saying. land is tilled and conquered, plowed and rooted up. are we to root up people?

the land of God is Eretz Y'Isreal. that is how they see it. and it is proper. Jerusalem is where He dwelt, there God was and you traveled to enter into the Holy of Holies via a priest to conduct business, to petetion, offer a sacrifice, give thanks. The cross changed this.

you mentioned the times of the Gentiles. it really depends on one's view of eschatology on what Jesus will do in the temple during the reign. i am amil. i see isreal being part of a promise but the view of how it is played out i cant quite agree with. i see it rather the Land given back to isreal, but not for them to do what the church couldnt do. not that i have it right.

there is a spiritual element to Isreal. but that is really for another thread.

I suspected there was some depth to your comment that I was missing, jasonc

Thank you. I'll ,wade through' your reply with Bible open soon... ? (Looking forward to it)

I suspected there was some depth to your comment that I was missing, jasonc

Thank you. I'll ,wade through' your reply with Bible open soon... ? (Looking forward to it)
we are His workman ship. we are temple unto the Holy Ghost. the later is a reference to the temple system in how wherever God dwells all that is near to touch Him and see Him is on Holy.

Moses loose thy right sandal, for where thou standest is Holy Ground.

Back