Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

MATH PROBLEM?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Lady Terra

View attachment 6335

I haven't touched trig in years.

Back in college I took 4 semesters of Calculus and Physics, but I am afraid if I had to try and solve and problems today, I would probable have to start again with a basic algebra class.

I don't know, in looking at the equation, I don't even know what they are looking for. Is the solution to solve the equation for X ?
I mean if you look really close, X could be construed as a cross tipped unto it's side. :cross

Back in college I took 4 semesters of Calculus and Physics, but I am afraid if I had to try and solve and problems today, I would probable have to start again with a basic algebra class.

I don't know, in looking at the equation, I don't even know what they are looking for. Is the solution to solve the equation for X ?
I mean if you look really close, X could be construed as a cross tipped unto it's side. :cross
secant, cosecant, tangent, cotangent, sin(said as sign), cosin are are dealing with a line that cross a circle and deal with angles of that line that crosses a circle if I remember that right. its part of both geometry and trig. it used for a lot of things. but its been ages. the only thing I remember is that the circle thing where I had to learn the things I mentioned and also fractions in decimals. I don't see 1/2 as that but .5 and so forth.

Back