Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Matthew 23

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Henry said:
You are not interested in the word of God but the words of men, you pervert and twist Gods word to fit you pagan doctrines. There is no argument in such a case, I can only pray that the Lord does not allow you to fool anyone with the lies of the pope.

Hi John here, I agree with you on this! Here is part of another post:

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:14 am Post subject: --CURSED BE THE MAN .. MAKETH FLESH HIS ARM! Jer. 17:5--

Aha! (?) Well, whatever?
Anyway, Back to my K.J., and still in full belief that even my Bible [ALONE] is its own Hermeneutics!!

And I have NO trouble with it! I see a DOCUMENTED by God division in Isaiah 8:20. First is HIS work done by Himself. And then, His work 'given' to other's, who are 'holy men of God' to do His work of testimony. That comes out as the Eternal Covenant & then the 66 books. Covenant & Testimony!
_________

Me again: When reading this stuff of Rome, it is seen as a good 'fold' to carnally live by, yet, an Spiritual Eternal Loss one, to die by. :sad

And it is hard to still think that there are honest BLIND folks who are Gods People still there? Revelation 18:4 Yet, remember that those ones are not like 'some' of the ones that are being brought into the 'many' forums as moderators, to check Rome's magnified apostate escape hatch, for the HONEST ones that are leaving! Compare these ones in Revelation 18:4 with Hosea 4:6 (K.J.) and the fold of Rome!

I think the pope is the anti-christ and he will lead the world into the false worship of the anti-christ and very soon too.

Then the world will bow at the alter of paganism with Jesus name above it, what a sad thing.

Henry said:
I think the pope is the anti-christ and he will lead the world into the false worship of the anti-christ and very soon too.

Then the world will bow at the alter of paganism with Jesus name above it, what a sad thing.

I agree with this bottom line. But had you thought that it takes force for a Christ/less fold (or folds Rev. 17:5) to have the 'world' to have false worship? It will require satanic force. And Rome does not have that power yet. So she (Rome) has got to get her daughter's back into her unity.
And the reason for this, is that without the power of the USA 'Caesar' Government, she is still helpless to force 666. (latter will be the world UN power) You can be sure that the reason is not a love motive, huh? :wink:

And as one looks around, it does not take a rocket scientist to see that protestant America (world) are in the time of the end. satan's furry is coming from all sides plus above & beneath! And we will see that the 'broadway' believers of Matthew 7:13-14 will do anything to stop the judgements of God, except repent! (actually it is God removing His protection of earth! see Isaiah 5:3)

And this is what will cause USA to void out religious liberty. And the unity that will come about?? It will be by Caesar force uniting upon the Democratic [Majority] of the Revelation 17:5 ones plus others who do not even have an opinion. Can't buy or sell? Their choice is an obvious one.

This 666 Testing will tell for all of eternity who it is that really Loves & Believes the Master & His Word. See Nahum 1:9

Yet, God will make this crystal clear by another world wide testimony before the 666 testing. See Revelation 12:17 & notice Christ while already here on earth saying this in Matthew 10:23. But that is another truth :wink: .

---John

Henry said:
Could it be the prodestants are the daugthers of the RCC?

I personally believe that you can leave off ... 'Could it be', from that, & it is a correct statement. What church is protesting anything today? They are nearly all in 'bed' with Rome. There are a few individuals who still complain of some the Rome stuff, yet their doctrines are no better.

7th day Adventists who had made the claim to have the 3 Angels messages of Revelation 14:6-10 now have in documentation that Rome is an Christian church, and that is in direct opposition to Christ's three messages! And Bert Beach some time back was sent to the Vatican by the General Conference of Adventist. What his duty was, might not be entirely known? but he did give the Pope a gold medallion.

I firmly believe for any fold to be a Christian FOLD, they must have Christ inside of it! How could there be a Revelation 18:4 call to come out of her, if Christ was there? And even in John 10:16 we see false 'folds' that are Christ/less, or why else call these 'sheep' of His out, if He were there??

No, there are sincere folk inside most false folds, surely! but, (James 4:17) they are in ignorance, and will leave when the Holy Spirit convicts them of such. (Romans 8:14) And in the past? If they were doing the best that they knew of at the time of death, this is all that they or we can be held accountable for.

I know some of us might think that we know it all already, huh? :wink:

---John

to be honest any church that has a building and pastorate is apostate as far as I am concerened.

Henry said:
to be honest any church that has a building and pastorate is apostate as far as I am concerened.

Like I said.. Quote:

"I know some of us might think that we know it all already, huh?

---John" :wink:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back