Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

May 22, 2011 --End OF THE WORLD?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Muslims are laughing at us. This crazy stuff makes Christians a laughing stock. It makes us dinner time table conversations by Muslims and others, for all the wrong reasons.

I would like to know what God is doing in this to bring glory to Him, im just curious to know what the fruits of this will be, which i believe fully there is . . .

. . . If we can figure out how to bridge this into a compelling argument I think we may be able to see that fruit you're speaking of.

I like both your thoughts. Outside the (present) box.

After the world has had its’ laugh, and after the Church gets its’ mocking, What now?

What a thought, "To bridge gaps and to bear fruits that are undeniably God."

What more could there be to seek?! HAHA

“For without Me you can do nothing."
- Jesus -

Thank you for posting. It keeps my walk with Him in check.

Be blessed, Stay blessed, and be Bold!

america as in the usa is where this stuff came from right.

return to sender.
sry i thought that was funny

its 18.52 here so just some time left. to choose what to do these last couple of hours. i know i am going to bed with sundown.. for the rest the (symbolic) 'end of the world' as we know it. comes once every uhhhhhhhh 1000? 2000?

i dont care i got my life, i just hope the sufferpath wont have to be duplicated or triplicated after me. if that was up or is up to me i'd do anything to make sure.

it never happens again...
btw can somebody tell me what percantage is meant symbolic(too) what percantage like adam and eva was just made up. and what needs to be taken with a grain of salt?:biggrin

btw 12-12-12 is the last. of course that was to simple so it got scrambled up:chin

another thing if i say and state i wont be online tomorrow and i am. would that be an end? am trying to make a point saying that what you say becomes..

i myself like 2040.

another thing and tell me if i act stupid but 7,000 since adam and eva??
i hope one day all gets free and we can do another 7000:screwloose

I was making fun of this prediction on another Christian forum. One woman asked what to wear to a rapture and if she should have a suitcase? I said it does not matter because your clothes will be left behind anyway. Just don't wear anything embarassing underneath I cautioned. :lol

Later on I pretended I was raptured, but later in the day I said I returned from the rapture because the Lord kicked me out of heaven and told me to go back home. I was not wearing any clothes and all the other raptured people had clothes. I said to the Lord that he raptured me out of them but he replied that I dropped my clothes as I was being taken up! :lol

I knew it wasn't gonna happen. Honestly, I feel really sad for Harold Camping.

I sort of felt sorry for Camping the first time he pulled this stunt back in the early '90's, mainly because a long time ago, back in the '70's and early '80's, Camping was a solid biblical teacher and it was sad that he allowed his own "wisdom" to carry him away from the clear teaching of the word.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for him this time. He has had ample correction, reproof and rebuke from those within the Body and he has clearly shown himself to be a false teacher out to fleece the sheep and a rather arrogant one at that.

I do feel sorry for those who have been bilked out of their life's savings due to his teaching. This does serve as a wake up call to anyone who is just following along with what so-called preachers preach and don't check things out for themselves.

Billboards guaranteeing the end of the world Saturday were almost as ubiquitous as Starbucks outlets in the Bay Area and the world and just as galvanizing to followers, who donated more than $100 million over the past seven years and drove RVs all over the United States to alert people of the coming rapture. Oakland-based Family Radio, with 66 radio stations across the globe, continued to broadcast prerecorded gospel talk Saturday, though its website was down.

Bay Area rocks, Rapture fails to roll - San Jose Mercury News

Yeah I was doing some of Campings Bible school study programs back in the mid 90's but it did not speak of this stuff, it was well Bible based.

I don’t feel sorry at all for Camping; he should’ve learned the first time and just said sorry, me bad. I feel sorry for the people that believed him lock stock and barrel. I’m praying for the people that turned their lives upside down. Sold everything or gave it away, there was one guy in Colorado that was going to put his pets down. Animal control took those animals but how many others didn’t advertise there plan? Those are the people I feel for.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back