Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

May God bless yall!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
P

petergigab

Hi everybody! My name is Peter, and i´m here to discuss about one of my favorite subjects, the words of the Lord.

I´m an artist, and i´m using my gift to help Spread the word. I intend to illustrate some of the Holly Bible most beautifull history in a children book, and i´m starting to create some apparel, so we all can help spread the word!

I believe that we can´t be neutral or indifferent about evil, and the bible is the best medicine for that!

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Pro 22:6

God bless us all!

petergigab said:
Hi everybody!
. I intend to illustrate some of the Holly Bible most beautifull history in a children book,

................................................:smt116

!

Hi peter,welcome. That is awesome ,gotta reach them when there young. Hope you enjoy your time here,as I am.
By the way , I would love to have been a contributing author ,to the Bible, :smt045 ...but, I don't think even if I had ,.that they would put my name on the cover...lol. Although :smt083 , if you look up the meaning of my name,it does mean.."Holy".
anyway nice to meet you!

Holly :-D

It's great to meet you, petergigab! Welcome to the forums!

Illustrating for a children's Bible; that's awesome! Christian apparel - that's great too! May God bless your ministry!

I hope you enjoy it here!

In Christ,

CLY

Thanks for the welcome Holly67 and Cly. I´m so very happy that you liked the apparel and illustration idea. I´m still on the begining of it, and i need to do a lot of research, but i think it´s going to be a wonderfull way of helping spread the words in the Bible.

I know i´m not supposed to advertise on the forums, but the link on my signature will lead you to some of what i´ve been producing. I can really apreciate some feedback on the designs i made. I wan´t it to be such a beautifull project that i´m kind of nervous about it...

Hope you like it, and i expect to become a good friend of you all!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back