Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Mine

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

mine, the same as most I guess.

Raised RCC. No way itis like that. I then traveled life'sroad and walked a narrow path, that being, we are not allowed to do what wewant, when we want. I felt sacrifice forothers over yourself is the primary way to live. I fought the "liberal law" and thelaw won. It not only won, but it crushedme.

I asked, "god, if you are there, please sir?" And I had one of them there religious experience. I saw "it" through my brain state.

I look at many religions and liked them all really. The only ones that did not seem to fit was 'atheism"and Islam. I am atheist by definition,but wow, I am not like that. Thereligions all have good points and not so good points.

I settled on the RCC. It fits my life experiences the best. From Christ, threw the trinity and onto the hierarchy of structure of aman made group. I also like the factthey are a church of sinners trying to be better than they were yesterday.

Although not perfect, it fits. Some will call it a soup sandwich. AndI will not totally disagree with them but at least I won't lose a tooth bitinginto a 'book". Then I won't beable to "eat the body of Christ", that being "reason".

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back