Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Missionary in Guatemala

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Jeff Mills

Hi everyone. I am new here and am a misisonary in Guatemala. Been here over 13 years and have helped by the grace of God to start to lively churches! We move in signs and miracls here. God is good.

Code:
Thanks Tim.    I want to introduce some of my Christian friends to this forum, but first want to see if it receives a lot of posts.  Some Christian forums are honestly quite dead - sadly!  Where you from?

Wow, that's really great! Can't imagine everything you must've overcome.

It is only by the grace of God that He is the One who helps me through each day. But what a joy to serve the King of kings! I could not see myself doing anything else but share the Gospel with the lost here in Guatemala. We have ex-gang members and ex-prostitutes and drig takers in our church. What a joy to watch them worshipping in Spirit and in Truth!

It is only by the grace of God that He is the One who helps me through each day. But what a joy to serve the King of kings! I could not see myself doing anything else but share the Gospel with the lost here in Guatemala. We have ex-gang members and ex-prostitutes and drug takers in our church. What a joy to watch them worshipping in Spirit and in Truth!

It is only by the grace of God that He is the One who helps me through each day. But what a joy to serve the King of kings! I could not see myself doing anything else but share the Gospel with the lost here in Guatemala. We have ex-gang members and ex-prostitutes and drug takers in our church. What a joy to watch them worshipping in Spirit and in Truth!

From one newbie to another newbie, how you be?

Welcome to the forum!

ND :biggrin

Jeff Mills said:
Hi everyone. I am new here and am a misisonary in Guatemala. Been here over 13 years and have helped by the grace of God to start to lively churches! We move in signs and miracls here. God is good.

Hi Jeff,

Welcome - from a previous forum!

Hello Jeff,
Wecome to 123 Christian Forums. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.
God bless you and yours,
Michael

Hail, hail, the gangs all here! Thanks for the heads up Jeff.

hey Jeff I hope you don't say everything three times... :wink:

Dorcas Priscilla said:
hey Jeff I hope you don't say everything three times... :wink:[/quote

Hic! I am a rookie on this forum and am still learning! But did you realise that God had to speak twice to most men in the Bible? Moses, Moses, and so on. You women are truly the stronger sex! :biggrin ]

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back