Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mommy, where do babies come from?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Vic C.

babiescomefrom.jpg

LOL, I'm going to print that up and give it to Jeremy when he asks :wink: just kidding...but I do think I'll send him to Daddy for that one.

An old county doctor went way out to the boondocks to deliver a baby. It was so far out that there was no electricity. When the doctor arrived, no one was home except for the laboring mother and her five-year-old child. The doctor instructed the child to hold a lantern high so he could see while he helped the woman deliver the baby. The child did so, the mother pushed, and after a little while, the doctor lifted the new born baby by the feet and spanked him on the bottom to get him to take his first breath. The doctor asked the little girl what she thought of what she'd seen. "Hit him again," the child said. "He shouldn't have crawled up there in the first place!"

Jules

Back