Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] More hostility!?!?!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I make most of my own coffee ☕️. Today I wanted an iced from Dunkin’ …

It’s that butter pecan flavor. I have them put a little bit of caramel in mine. So…

Some worker dude behind the register was being obnoxious and saying junk and I get an iced coffee with light cream and…

No flavor! I’ll not go there anymore but…? This is a small city and I keep a low profile and I don’t…get it?!??

Ugh 😑 not a pity party 🎊 so much as…I’m confused and I couldn’t even volunteer at a local non profit because of junk like this..that and the cops who do security there were always glaring at me and saying ridiculous things about me and…?

I dunno 🤷 I guess I always ask for prayers and it’s also a request for some kind of input. Thanks 🙏

I make most of my own coffee ☕️. Today I wanted an iced from Dunkin’ …

It’s that butter pecan flavor. I have them put a little bit of caramel in mine. So…

Some worker dude behind the register was being obnoxious and saying junk and I get an iced coffee with light cream and…

No flavor! I’ll not go there anymore but…? This is a small city and I keep a low profile and I don’t…get it?!??

Ugh 😑 not a pity party 🎊 so much as…I’m confused and I couldn’t even volunteer at a local non profit because of junk like this..that and the cops who do security there were always glaring at me and saying ridiculous things about me and…?

I dunno 🤷 I guess I always ask for prayers and it’s also a request for some kind of input. Thanks 🙏

CE, let me offer what honestly came to my mind on this one. People screw up all the time, especially in the fast food industry. We have one location here that my wife told me people have stopped going to because they are so notorious for screwing up everybody's orders, and seem not to even care.

That said, I'm starting to wonder if maybe some of this venom you are continually being subjected to may not be a little self-imagined. I mean, certainly there can and will be people who genuinely don't like us, but you post on this all the time, and I find it hard to believe that nearly everyone in your home town secretly despises you. If I thought that were actually true I'd move. What makes you believe everyone actually hates you, or would do so far as to not put flavor in your iced coffee?

I think 🤔 it’s just…ok. I have the label of schizophrenia and the official diagnosis of schizoaffective bipolar type. Not too much difference between them…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ I think 🤔 being on a lower dose of abilify has been good overall but it comes at the cost of more symptoms. But too much is rough because then I develop bad depression and..yeah.

I’ve been going to appointments and taking my prescriptions. Maybe 🤔 it’s because I’m good about hygiene and I’m articulate that I can slide by with prescriptions for lower doses? Ugh 😑 I dunno 🤷 no imminent danger or crisis btw just…

Frustrating…

Thanks 😊

I think there is more going on. I've been to places in life where I would do the same. I found out quickly not to tell everyone your business. The thing that hurt the most is the ones I trusted. I didn't want anymore rejection or judgment and want acceptance and attention off of me so bad I would say the same things. I'm doing so much better now. That was a long time ago ect. While it may have been a long time ago and maybe healing is coming it is that fine line part of rejection that kept me saying theses things. I could be wrong and way off, but this is me from personal experience. If yiu feel that way don't feel bad. I accept you and most importantly God does. He blesses you. No matter what you do there will be that somone who rejects you whom you can't spill it al on the table or spill the beans (whatever that phrase is). Let it lead. Some people come into our lives to teach us a lesson. ( I read that somewhere). It is good to think about. It hurts when you pour your heart out to someone and become vulnerable only for them to hurt you. Now this could all be me. This is what I have been through. I hope you have a good day and u appreciate your heart and prayers. I believe I sent you a message in conversation, but I am new here and don't know exactly how to navigate through everything yet.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back