Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] more prison talk

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
no, its not hallucinations. long story...i have a clean background check (I know this because I dropped a lil $$$ on a "national background check" that can be used for housing and employment), but...

could easily -not- be the case. eek. part personal sins and such, the way the world works, and...'this is what poor people go thru,' yet again. not surprisingly, it wasn't until THE LORD blessed me parents with more well to do status and us with reconciliation that the record was given a thorough...ahem...scrubbing. moving on...

i dunno. maybe its the passion flower extract talking (mild, non-toxic herb for simmering down...beats the prescription i have on hand, that's for sure...), but I think I can truly, for realsies pray for THE LORD's will for -me- and accept it.

i don't do drugs. haven't in...over 10 years now, actually. not even fun "psychiatric treatments" that are...drugs, covered by insurance. i don't even drink. and yet...

'he has warrants,' blah blah blah. who knows, honestly? some, more open and transparent states...you can find that out, easily. my state? either get a lawyer to call or wait and see. them's the choices.

'a couple years in prison would be -good for him- ' typical, 21st century American way of handling unwanted, low status people. used to be the state hospital, is my understanding. now, its the streets or prison. welcome to the New Normal. maybe its true of most developed, affluent nations, now? i dunno.

thing is...i rather enjoy -not- being in a sick place with damaged people and all that jazz. never been to prison or the state hospital--i was spared, then --- but jail was rough. had i not been so physically sick and fairly recently (less than 1 year) electroshocked to the stone age, it would have been rougher, still. oh, and the tranquilizers. everybody's 'mentally ill' in jail...tranqs are cheaper than humane conditions, supposedly more ethical than a thorough beating.

but i don't wanna go. i had enemies, anyway...7 years into my repentance, getting to Know Him...

i think I have more, maybe? not a really good grasp on all of this, honestly...

i just want to stay where i am, be healthy (His work) and more and more content (His work) and just...live, as I have been...

but i dunno. i dunno. less scared, more...i dunno.

thanks. :)

...but I think I can truly, for realsies pray for THE LORD's will for -me- and accept it.

Amen. His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Ask for wisdom so you know what He wants you as an individual to do.

...used to be the state hospital, is my understanding. now, its the streets or prison.

Yes, the asylums were mostly emptied to save money. Wonder drugs were supposed to be the cure. Now prison systems deal with a lot of the people that used to be in asylums. Homeless shelters and homemade abodes on streets with some others. I don't know if this switch actually saves any money or not.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back