Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mormon Mitt Romney's Views: Will He Start Armageddon?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Okay, I find politics very confusing and I have my reservations regarding Romney. But to me it seemed like this article exaggerating things and then jumping to conclusions based off of those exaggerations.
And personally the religion of the candidate doesn't matter all that much to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be pure speculation, and we don't know when it will happen. Besides, WWIII would not be Armageddon. Armageddon will occur when Jesus returns to lead his Army against Satan's forces at the Valley of Megiddo.

Okay, I find politics very confusing and I have my reservations regarding Romney. But to me it seemed like this article exaggerating things and then jumping to conclusions based off of those exaggerations.
And personally the religion of the candidate doesn't matter all that much to me.
It's nonsense. I have questions about Romney (and would vote for Bill Clinton if I had to, in order to get Obama out) - but this is nonsense.

Pizza, I'm off topic but why'd you get a picture of three good lookin bikes-and stick that car in the middle of the picture? :toofunny

:topictotopic

That is all up to God. Compared to God the president of the USA is not a big deal.
You have given MY answer, but you worded it better.

Fact is, one guy being elected President of the USA cannot alter God's plans or his timeline one iota.

Pizza, I'm off topic but why'd you get a picture of three good lookin bikes-and stick that car in the middle of the picture? :toofunny
Think of me as the shepherd.
(Those guys were fun to run with... but the two in back eventually slowed down and let me by. I then had to catch up, and try to keep up, with the two in front - wasn't easy, but I did it!)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back