Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Morning/Afternoon/Evening All

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Journey2God

Briefly something about me...I'm a 29 year old male, married (5 years this July) and have two beautiful girls (5 and 2). I began my journey to find God and make myself a better person last April. I was baptized last August and although it felt great to make such a commitment in front of our entire congregation, I wasn't in it 100%. Since then, works from Him have began to surface and my belief is growing stronger by the day.

I had a rough time around ages 19-22, but since the introduction of both my children and now Jesus Christ I feel my path is straight.

Anyway, just looking for some good feedback and fellow Christians that may struggle from time to time, like myself, holding true to the word of God.

I have began a blog and would love for any feedback. May be a little hokey for some, but I think it will truly help my understanding of scripture and serve as a reminder to stay the course. I'm not trying to "pimp my blog" out, so if you aren't interested, no worries. Any and all visitors, comments and opinions are welcome both here and on the blog linked below.

Hope to get to know some of you over the www here in the near future. And apparently after two posts I am able to post the blog link :)

God Bless
-T

Greeetings, Journey2God ...and welcome to CFnet! Hope you enjoy your time with us.

As a side note: You must have 20 (twenty) posts before you are able to post the blog link.

Welcome to CFnet! :wave

I would be interested in reading your blog (as well as your posts here).

As AirDancer said, you can post your blog link after you reach 20 posts.

Thanks guys! 18 posts and counting then! The blog is quite simple, but I feel it will be a great way to hopefully get other people's interpretation of His word to give myself a better understanding of scripture. Glad to be on board and look forward to the interactions from here on out :thumbsup

Hi Journey2, how are you doing? good to see you here; God bless you and your family and your reading of His Word.

Doing quite well, thanks. Browsing the many forum topics on this site and enjoyed the discussion of Genesis. Led me to visit it again to gain a better understanding of how everything was created by God. Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back