Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Moses a beer drinker?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If I ever were the type to get a tatt... not that I am, but if... the Pespi logo right above the ankle would look cool...

Oh, wait... people might mistake it for the Obama logo... I wouldn't want people mistaking it for that...

Well, no tatts for me. I'll just stick with the Pespi...

Coke is some of the most vile swill on the planet... I'd rather choke down a beer.

If I ever were the type to get a tatt... not that I am, but if... the Pespi logo right above the ankle would look cool...
Yeah, and then when you're 70 people will think you're into recycling when your Pepsi logo looks all wrinkled and saggy like it just came out of a can crusher. :lol

3527.jpg
Is that grandma Walton from The Waltons?

Is that grandma Walton from The Waltons?

You youngin's....

Why that's Miz Daisy Mae Moses... better known to one and all as Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies. Played by the inestimable Irene Ryan.

And I doubt that was beer in that jug. Seems to me, Granny knew how to make some mighty fine white lightening.

You youngin's....

Why that's Miz Daisy Mae Moses... better known to one and all as Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies. Played by the inestimable Irene Ryan.

And I doubt that was beer in that jug. Seems to me, Granny knew how to make some mighty fine white lightening.
That was the funniest show. It still is funny.

You youngin's....

Oh...I recognize her now. xD

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back