Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Murder

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

episkopos

Daily solutions
Murder
By Dag Heward-Mills
READ: Ezekiel 3:17-21
When...thou givest him not warning...the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Ezekiel 3:18
What does this mean: "Blood will be required at your hand?"
I remember when my father, a lawyer, was the attorney for a man accused of murder. My wife Adelaide, and her friend Rev. Sackey,were junior lawyers working with my father. It was an interesting case to follow.
Before the jury gave its final verdict, Rev. Sackey had to make a final address in defence of the accused man. The packed-to-capacity courtroom was tense, as both families followed the proceedings. What was happening? People were requiring the blood of the slain farmer from the hands of the accused.
When the Bible says that God will require the blood of sinners at your hand, it simply means that you will be asked to answer for a murder charge. I am sure you don't think of yourself as a murderer or a killer. But by refusing to warn sinners, by refusing to hold crusades and by refusing to do door-to door witnessing, you are indirectly assigning people to Hell. God says that He will hold you responsible! That is why you must preach the Gospel in every corner, on every highway and on every street.
We must have the attitude that the salvation of the whole world depends on us. I believe that God divinely blesses anyone who chooses to win souls and makes it his life's work.

Last edited by a moderator:
But by refusing to warn sinners, by refusing to hold crusades and by refusing to do door-to door witnessing, you are indirectly assigning people to Hell. God says that He will hold you responsible! That is why you must preach the Gospel in every corner, on every highway and on every street.
We must have the attitude that the salvation of the whole world depends on us. I believe that God divinely blesses anyone who chooses to win souls and makes it his life's work.

Excerpt quoted from"Evangelism and Missions", by dag heward-mills

Amen...........to preach the truth and gospel is a neccessary act of the christian faith. This means not only to spread the gospel of truth, but to reprove, rebuke and live by it. Sharing the light of truth and love with your neighbors is an essential aspect christians are expected to live by. Practice what you preach is mandatory as well and very important to the vitality of growth and maturity in the word of GOD.

Praise be to GOD the heavenly father and his son lord JESUS CHRIST forever>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick reminder to make every effort to give credit to original author including an electronic link when routine searches may prove difficult. Notice though that this is a reminder and no allegation is being made. There certainly is not plagiarism and I speak only to the care that we may all use while quoting others. When I did the search to assist in providing the links I found two "404 Source Not Found" errors before finding the link. Of course, there are other links that could be given, but I thought the link to the e-book might be best. I didn't check, but it's possible that the book may be sold, or it may be free? In any case it's good to follow standards set up by the MLA and other citation organizations while posting. Here's one such online source that I didn't use but offer because of its ease-of-use for more formal publication and citations:

EasyBib: The Free Automatic Bibliography and Citation Generator

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back