Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] MUST WATCH: Global COVID Summit - Declaration IV - Restore Scientific Integrity

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
And explain why it is still experimental
From post 7 --

In consideration of these interests, DTR seeks to inform the Court that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine mandated by the OSHA ETS and described as being the one approved by the FDA, i.e., Comirnaty, is not currently available to anyone in the United States. The United States finally and reluctantly conceded this in a lawsuit DTR brought in Florida. There is no supply of Comirnaty.

Comirnaty is the only FDA approved vaccine.

JLB

That’s not Comirnaty.

Spikevax.
Spike vax was approved ,you said

Earlier comninty was the only approved FDA vaccine.
I said and I posted the FDA approval of it moderna called spike vax .

It was fully approved there months ago .

And I got comminity in the local walmart as a second shot .

I understand that it means you have no answer. Not surprised.

I see you don't like my answer.

Not surprised as you didn't like what Jesus had to say either.

Jesus answered and said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
Luke 5:31

If a person becomes sick with Covid and they go to their physician for help, and the physician won't prescribe any medicine to help them recover, then what good is that physician?

JLB

Spike vax was approved ,you said

Earlier comninty was the only approved FDA vaccine.
I said and I posted the FDA approval of it moderna called spike vax .

It was fully approved there months ago .

And I got comminity in the local walmart as a second shot .

Spike vax is what you said you received.

Now you are saying you received Comirnaty?

Which is it.

Spike vax is what you said you received.

Now you are saying you received Comirnaty?

Which is it.
I said cominarty .I posted a Brandenton article on It being in my state at sams,Publix and Walmart .

You do realize that is called Pfizer as well.ismt there a thread on it being linked to DNA?

Which is it ?

JLB I don't know what you're talking about. The FDA approved vaccine is readily available.

These are pertinent statements in the Supreme Court Lawsuit, seeking to cure the unconstitutional action against Government employees which included members of the Armed Forces.

The Biden Administration was forcing Armed Forces Members to take an experimental vaccine that was not approved by the FDA, because at the time the COMIRNATY vaccine was not available.

In consideration of these interests, DTR seeks to inform the Court that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine mandated by the OSHA ETS and described as being the one approved by the FDA, i.e., Comirnaty, is not currently available to anyone in the United States. The United States finally and reluctantly conceded this in a lawsuit DTR brought in Florida. There is no supply of Comirnaty.

Notwithstanding the jurisdictional issues underlying the OSHA Mandate, there is a significant problem concerning how Americans are forced to comply with the mandate. Specifically, the only FDA- approved vaccine – Comirnaty – is not available to the American public. According to the CDC, “COMIRNATY products are not orderable at this time.”14 As of December 16, 2021, “there is not sufficient approved vaccine [i.e., Comirnaty] available for the population for whom it is authorized.” See supra, FDA Pfizer-BioNTech Expansion Letter, note 6 at 5 n.9. In fact, it appears that Comirnaty is not available at all in the United States. Pfizer and the National Institutes of Health confirmed that Comirnaty would be unavailable for months after its approval.

The Department of Justice (“DOJ”) finally conceded the unavailability of Comirnaty through defense counsel for DOD in Austin, where DTR represents service members challenging the DOD Mandate. While DOD initially claimed that the DOD in fact possessed Comirnaty and was administering it to service members, in oral argument, DOJ defense counsel acknowledged that not only did it not have Comirnaty and did not know when it would it get it, but also “could not say even whether vaccines labeled ‘Comirnaty’ exist at all.”

Again, I provided a link to the entire document in post 7.

In short, the Government was forcing Armed Forces members to either take an unapproved vaccine or face termination from the service.

THAT IS TREASON!

JLB

I said cominarty .I posted a Brandenton article on It being in my state at sams,Publix and Walmart .

You do realize that is called Pfizer as well.ismt there a thread on it being linked to DNA?

Which is it ?

These are pertinent statements in the Supreme Court Lawsuit, seeking to cure the unconstitutional action against Government employees which included members of the Armed Forces.

The Biden Administration was forcing Armed Forces Members to take an experimental vaccine that was not approved by the FDA, because at the time the COMIRNATY vaccine was not available.

Notwithstanding the jurisdictional issues underlying the OSHA Mandate, there is a significant problem concerning how Americans are forced to comply with the mandate. Specifically, the only FDA- approved vaccine – Comirnaty – is not available to the American public. According to the CDC, “COMIRNATY products are not orderable at this time.”14 As of December 16, 2021, “there is not sufficient approved vaccine [i.e., Comirnaty] available for the population for whom it is authorized.” See supra, FDA Pfizer-BioNTech Expansion Letter, note 6 at 5 n.9. In fact, it appears that Comirnaty is not available at all in the United States. Pfizer and the National Institutes of Health confirmed that Comirnaty would be unavailable for months after its approval.

The Department of Justice (“DOJ”) finally conceded the unavailability of Comirnaty through defense counsel for DOD in Austin, where DTR represents service members challenging the DOD Mandate. While DOD initially claimed that the DOD in fact possessed Comirnaty and was administering it to service members, in oral argument, DOJ defense counsel acknowledged that not only did it not have Comirnaty and did not know when it would it get it, but also “could not say even whether vaccines labeled ‘Comirnaty’ exist at all.”

In short, the Government was forcing Armed Forces members to either take an unapproved vaccine or face termination from the service.

Do you agree with the Biden Administration that members of the Armed Forces should be forced to take an experimental, unapp vaccine?

JLB

THAT IS TREASON!

JLB

JLB
[/QUOTE]
Jlb you pushed plaquenel ,that's a generic of hydrochloriquel.

My wife takes plaquenel as it works for her and Is cheaper .

You have no idea about that . cominarty is the full name of Pfizer covid shot as they don't change the formula .

You don't wait until any virus that is deemed a threat in the military to wait for it to start making troops sick .

They always have lists of mandated vaccines.

Rabies was ordered to be given In Afghanistan.

Never got it .why because of the high risk of contact with rabid animals over there .

I'm.not a fan of the mandate but since you argue that cominarty isn't the same as Pfizer based on will full ignorance as I followed this stuff for a while .it's the patent name of pfizer

Yet the military troops should follow you and chomp inverticimin and plaquenel based on less ,far less ,even nil examples of it working .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back