Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My brother has rejected God

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

YosefHayim

Pray for my older brother Michael, who lives among the peverted heathen californians who partake in homosexuality, drugs, and hating God and loving pleasure. And even pray for the salvation of his friends. He himself has declared that he does not belive in God because he believes the lustful fantasy that science disproves it. His heart is hardened. Scripture says that in the last days people would look to knowledge and learn knowledge being ever learning, yet never see the truth. My brother is everlearning in science and in lies and does not see the truth of Jesus Christ. Pray he gets saved. For real.

Pray sinners see the love of God, and see us Christians struggle too and that is why we need God.

I'll definitely pray. The culture as a whole is godless, but there are "heathen hot spots," and I'd imagine California is one of those :-(

I'll pray for him and for you...

Yosef, Isa 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear. Be encouraged that God hears our prayers, and do not fret when you see things occurring in your brother's life to make him recognize God.

Your brother is in my prayers, YosefHayim , as well as for you, because you so love your brother!

Also, thank you for the reminder to each of us to pray for each other, as the road is not smooth all the time for us either.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back