Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs My Castle

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
E

elijah23

This is where I do everything, except watch TV, work, and a few other things.

Too neat, orderly, clean... that is not a real shot.... I dont even see a coffee ring or pepsi can....toothpick? scratch paper?

clean+desk+sick+mind.jpg

Too neat, orderly, clean... that is not a real shot.... I dont even see a coffee ring or pepsi can....toothpick? scratch paper?

Don't drink coffee or soda. Throw my toothpicks away when I'm finished with them. As for the scratch paper, ha! On the right, in the middle, under the clock and to the right of the phone and pen is a neat, orderly, clean pad of scratch paper.

Okay, you are right. My "desk" really looks like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your desk (both pictures) made me smile, Elijah!

The thing about my desk.... it really doesn't matter in what condition I leave it.... it's an antique rolltop ... I just pull the tambour down... it's all hidden from view!

:lol

Your desk (both pictures) made me smile, Elijah!

The thing about my desk.... it really doesn't matter in what condition I leave it.... it's an antique rolltop ... I just pull the tambour down... it's all hidden from view!

:lol

I'll have to buy you a table like mine.

A few years ago, I mentioned to my wife that I had never had a room of my own. My family had lots of kids, so I shared with a brother. College, I had roommates. Then I got married and we shared a bedroom.

She took an empty bedroom, redecorated it in a masculine theme, and got some of my pictures on the wall, along with a limestone crusader's cross I have always liked.
3917177583_49cd555889.jpg

It's now my retreat, and I'm glad I have it. (Yeah, the old Sony computer is out of there, now)

I live in the corner of this building. That's my little white car in front.

A few years ago, I mentioned to my wife that I had never had a room of my own. My family had lots of kids, so I shared with a brother. College, I had roommates. Then I got married and we shared a bedroom.

She took an empty bedroom, redecorated it in a masculine theme, and got some of my pictures on the wall, along with a limestone crusader's cross I have always liked.

It's now my retreat, and I'm glad I have it. (Yeah, the old Sony computer is out of there, now)

Nice room.

This thread wouldn't be complete without a picture of my trusty guitar.

elijah23, I really like the original pic of your desk. Its very orderly, but really compact. You have everything right there (even the air conditioner!), which I think is cool.

If you people want to be scared, I can later post a picture of my desk at home. It's current state, will scare you!

Back