Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My deep story, read and later judge

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is my story as a Lebanese person living in Israel and a message to the people around the world.

I'm a young person who suffered from war and lost the childhood he was supposed to live surrounded by his family and friends. In a normal day Israel withdrew unexpectedly from South Lebanon after twenty-five years of war followed by many Lebanese families who served under the Israeli regiment, who had little choice but to, leave or die as was promised by the terrorists that were and still in Lebanon.

We barely made it out alive leaving everything behind, some lost their lives even as we were trying to escape. We were shot at the border as we were denied to enter Israel at first. The only thing I took with me is a toy. We were held in a place that was full of mad and depressed people, so much yelling and crying, kids and grownups, people from all ages trying to find their loved ones and see if they survived.

I don't remember all that happened that day and why did our car disappear, i was told they blew it up.

You can read the full story here i couldn't post everything as the maximum words amount here is 1000.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!!!

There is no mention of what your trusting God for, or what scriptures your standing on to believe to come to pass. God helps the poor and oppressed.
I trust god because he guided our family outside lebanon along with a lot of other lebanese christian families. We were able to survive even though the terrorists had all the power.
So many things happend with us over there, like once that the Lebanese soliders was leaded by a saint and suddenly they survived an impossible war they will never forget that day and how they survived the fight.

Last edited:
I trust god because he guided our family outside lebanon along with a lot of other lebanese christian families. We were able to survive even though the terrorists had all the power.
So many things happend with us over there, like once that the Lebanese soliders was leaded by a saint and suddenly they survived an impossible war they will never forget that day and how they survived the fight.
I sense a great strength in you LebaneseGuy, and I know only God can give one such strength.

Welcome and I just want to say that your story is quite moving. God tests us all and sometimes we need to be reminded how great some tests are for people. I agree with Electricaluser in that there is great strength in you. Keep your eyes to Him that has kept you this far. Remember, Peter sank when he took his eyes off Jesus. Trust in God with your whole heart, do not waver. God shall fight your battles! And I stand with you in spirit and ask God to grant you all that is needed!

LebaneseGuy I think you are a pillar like one of these :)

(Rev 3:12)Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God,which isnew Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: andI will write upon himmy new name.

LebaneseGuy I think you are a pillar like one of these :)

(Rev 3:12)Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God,which isnew Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: andI will write upon himmy new name.
Thank you dear sister :)

Welcome and I just want to say that your story is quite moving. God tests us all and sometimes we need to be reminded how great some tests are for people. I agree with Electricaluser in that there is great strength in you. Keep your eyes to Him that has kept you this far. Remember, Peter sank when he took his eyes off Jesus. Trust in God with your whole heart, do not waver. God shall fight your battles! And I stand with you in spirit and ask God to grant you all that is needed!
Thank you very much brother i appreciate your reply.

Why do I find this post on other places on the internet? I have found that it has been deleted too. Beware when it has been posted other places too.

I've known other folk like this brother... if it was posted somewhere else, he obviously just wants to get his story out there, how could that be bad? Beware of what?

Why do I find this post on other places on the internet? I have found that it has been deleted too. Beware when it has been posted other places too.
First of all it's not spam, You find it in other places because i want to spread the word and let more people know about an issue in the middle east. Especially to show that Lebanon isn't supposed to be ocupied by terrorists, that Israelis are good people, to show that God never leaves his people and to share a personal story. My intentions aren't bad and i was banned on another forum due to someone reporting me that it's spam. It's not.

Last edited:

That's too close to trying to be a mini-mod for my taste. Have you never seen the Report button? It's way easy to report a post. Just press the word "Report" (it's not really a button, but then, what is?) and fill out the little Pop-up that comes to your screen. Collect your "evidence" in advance and submit that to the Mods here too. It looks like there is just a tiny space but type away. I've never seen a character limitation for reporting but maybe there is one? If there is, it's something I don't know.

Trusting moderators in secret isn't really being a sissy at all. It's trust. That's all; and I'm here saying that in my considered opinion, the Mods are worth the trust we give them, and then more. And they are all (100%) volunteer. No paid jobs means they don't have to worry about doing this for root of all evil; the love of money. That's just silly. Aren't you glad you didn't say that? Shhhhh... neither did I.

Greetings LebaneseGuy,

I too, join my voice to others who welcome you. My aunt (now deceased) is Lebanese and boy could she cook! Now you've done it. I'm hungry again. Bye for now! But please do feel free to bring more prayer requests and if you have specifics, that's even better.

Sounds like you have stories that fill you to overflowing. You're welcome to share. We love stories.

This is my story...

Yep! And you are the best author for this. None better qualified than you (save One). And I suspect you know this too... Welcome!

Last edited:
Greetings LebaneseGuy,

I too, join my voice to others who welcome you. My aunt (now deceased) is Lebanese and boy could she cook! Now you've done it. I'm hungry again. Bye for now! But please do feel free to bring more prayer requests and if you have specifics, that's even better.

I'll second that. And all though I am not of Lebanese descent, well maybe a Cedar, but anyway Sparrow certainly got my taste buds moist. Since I discovered it a few years ago, I have been going to the Lebanese Festival every year. That reminds me. I'll have to look it up on the inter webs. I think it's about a month away. Gonna get me some Kibbi and some Baba Ghanoush, and enjoy a little song and dance.

blessings to you

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back