Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] My faith was tested

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

myesha91

hello, my name Myesha I am 22 years old. I experienced something really great, it may be small but to me it was so cool. Yesterday I was in the little park in union square waiting for my next appointment In realization. I am a recover alcoholic. I'm having a baby. So any who, I have to wait 3 hours to go back inside and I was very hungry. I sat near people with there lunches and it was overwhelming. So I prayed in my mind hoping someone to offer me a fruit and I did had taste for oranges. I didn't bother to ask for change at that moment I sat down reading my Psalm 91 book. In 30 minutes a man came up to me with an orange in his hand and said to me. "this should cheer you up" I was stunned! I looked up and thank the lord right away.:tongue

Hi Myesha and welcome to CF.net. This so reminds me of the story I heard of a poor Lebanon woman coming to America after WW2 on last class ship passage. She was so sick at sea and prayed something like this: Lord, if I could only taste one of the sweet oranges from Lebanon. A couple smart-alecky young men passengers on the ship overheard her and thought that they would put an orange from the ship's galley near her, and she would think it was God that put it there. Well, in my heart and mind I think it was God using those young people. :wave

Very cool! I think the Lord often does these things to let us know He sees our needs and even our honest desires. The test comes when satan will attempt to take away from you the FACT that you are Gods beloved little one. But remember this little blessing and continue to trust in God love for you, and you will make it through every test.

1Jo 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
17 ¶ Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19 We love him, because he first loved us.

hello, my name Myesha I am 22 years old. I experienced something really great, it may be small but to me it was so cool. Yesterday I was in the little park in union square waiting for my next appointment In realization. I am a recover alcoholic. I'm having a baby. So any who, I have to wait 3 hours to go back inside and I was very hungry. I sat near people with there lunches and it was overwhelming. So I prayed in my mind hoping someone to offer me a fruit and I did had taste for oranges. I didn't bother to ask for change at that moment I sat down reading my Psalm 91 book. In 30 minutes a man came up to me with an orange in his hand and said to me. "this should cheer you up" I was stunned! I looked up and thank the lord right away.:tongue

What a sweet story! Thanks for making me smile & welcome to CFNet, Myesha!

How very nice. Thank you for sharing that. God bless you and your family. :clap

Back