Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My family

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Angel

Please say a prayer for my family and their salvation.
I don't want to list them, for privacy... I love my family so much!
I would willingly give up my life for them if that's what it took to save them!
I know it is of God... But I would do ANYTHING!

Thanks

God bless you little sister, and like Jesus He did give His life for them. You can pray, show God's light in your life, and yet run into opposition as a prophet without honor within your own house. Our reputation precedes us and it takes time for them to recognize change in our lives. God has not and will not fail us, He is responsible for the increase to that we sow, and so run the race to win Christ as your bridegroom in all your ways. That is our mission and He is our great reward.

Dear Father, You know the heart of Angel, and the hope she has for her family; please enable them to hearing the message of the gospel that will provide them eternal blessing and glorify you. Thank You hearing us an I ask this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Father, I thank You that You have great plans for Angel's family. Today, I boldly declare that her family will be successful, blessed and prosperous.

Father, your Word says that the family of the Godly stands firm. I believe and receive that today. I pray for a unified, loving family.

I pray for a Godly inheritance in her family. May the blessings of the Lord pass down through the generations so that all may know they belong to the Lord.

I stand in faith today, believing that she will see her whole family serving Almighty God. Thank You, Lord.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

You & your family are in my prayers, Angel , with special blessings requested for you because of the tremendous & genuine love you have for our Lord!

Father, I thank You that You have great plans for Angel's family. Today, I boldly declare that her family will be successful, blessed and prosperous.

Father, your Word says that the family of the Godly stands firm. I believe and receive that today. I pray for a unified, loving family.

I pray for a Godly inheritance in her family. May the blessings of the Lord pass down through the generations so that all may know they belong to the Lord.

I stand in faith today, believing that she will see her whole family serving Almighty God. Thank You, Lord.

In Jesus Name, Amen.
Amen.

Thank you iLOVE
Your prayer was powerful.
I genuinely appreciate it.

Its rough, isn't it Angel? My people aren't believers, either. I mean, they'll pop into a mega church now and then, but...I dunno...

Anyway, I'll pray for you and for your family. I've heard of people who prayed for decades for a wayward friend or relative to come to repentance, and it came to pass (hopefully, your family won't be that stubborn, lol). Don't give up hope.

:)

Dear Angel, over the years, I have witnessed the Salvation of entire families because one of them, like you, put their trust in the Savior of families. In Acts 16:19-34 we have the account of Paul and Silas being thrown in prison. Our mighty Jesus Christ caused an earthquake that opened the prison doors. The Keeper of the prison wanted to be saved. In V.31, Paul said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Guess what Angel, they were all saved and Baptized.

You probably already know this portion of Scripture, but I wanted you to know that when you claim that miracle from the Savior of our souls, His Holy Spirit will work mightily on their hearts! It may take a while, it took six years for my Dad to come to Jesus, but come he came! I was the pastor of a small Baptist Church about fifteen miles from my parents home, and he came to hear me preach every Sunday!

So, add some excitement to your prayers because I believe that this is a true story, and I believe that Jesus meant that as a fact of living in Jesus. That fact is, once he saved you, it is His will to save your family as well.

There is an interesting verse of Scripture that most folk don't interpret correctly. It is Galatians 2:20 "The life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God" (KJV) Now the more modern translations say "I live by faith in the Son of God." (ESV) Can you see the difference? The ESV and NIV lead you to believe that it is your faith. But in the KJV it says by the faith of the Son of God. That's a BIG difference IMO. If you go with the modern translations, you will have to muster up faith for anything. But in the KJV, I live by Jesus' faith!

What conclusion am I getting at? Faith is a great gift of God! You and I would not be saved unless God gave us faith to believe the account of Jesus' birth, death, and resurrection. The kind of faith that springs the Holy Spirit into action is the faith of Jesus!

When you pray for the Salvation of your family, ask Jesus for a measure of faith necessary for that to happen....and then watch the Holy Spirit accomplish your family's Salvation.

My first wife died of cancer when she was only fifty. We saw her whole family make professions of Jesus....My second wife's whole family of nine all got saved....It works....May God save your entire family, to the praise of the power of God, His faith to you, and to the honor of the Word of God.

Dear Angel, over the years, I have witnessed the Salvation of entire families because one of them, like you, put their trust in the Savior of families. In Acts 16:19-34 we have the account of Paul and Silas being thrown in prison. Our mighty Jesus Christ caused an earthquake that opened the prison doors. The Keeper of the prison wanted to be saved. In V.31, Paul said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Guess what Angel, they were all saved and Baptized.

You probably already know this portion of Scripture, but I wanted you to know that when you claim that miracle from the Savior of our souls, His Holy Spirit will work mightily on their hearts! It may take a while, it took six years for my Dad to come to Jesus, but come he came! I was the pastor of a small Baptist Church about fifteen miles from my parents home, and he came to hear me preach every Sunday!

So, add some excitement to your prayers because I believe that this is a true story, and I believe that Jesus meant that as a fact of living in Jesus. That fact is, once he saved you, it is His will to save your family as well.

There is an interesting verse of Scripture that most folk don't interpret correctly. It is Galatians 2:20 "The life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God" (KJV) Now the more modern translations say "I live by faith in the Son of God." (ESV) Can you see the difference? The ESV and NIV lead you to believe that it is your faith. But in the KJV it says by the faith of the Son of God. That's a BIG difference IMO. If you go with the modern translations, you will have to muster up faith for anything. But in the KJV, I live by Jesus' faith!

What conclusion am I getting at? Faith is a great gift of God! You and I would not be saved unless God gave us faith to believe the account of Jesus' birth, death, and resurrection. The kind of faith that springs the Holy Spirit into action is the faith of Jesus!

When you pray for the Salvation of your family, ask Jesus for a measure of faith necessary for that to happen....and then watch the Holy Spirit accomplish your family's Salvation.

My first wife died of cancer when she was only fifty. We saw her whole family make professions of Jesus....My second wife's whole family of nine all got saved....It works....May God save your entire family, to the praise of the power of God, His faith to you, and to the honor of the Word of God.
Chopper
I appreciate so much what you wrote! Not only for the guidance but also for the testimony! I will pray for the miracle of salvation for souls!

I cannot add any words to all the wonderful posts you have received already.
I will pray for you to be that candle that is not hidden under a bushel and all your family shall be saved.

Bless you sweet Angel.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back