Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My friend's baby is dying

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have a life long friend who just had her first child about six months ago. He was diagnosed with a heart defect before he was born, and had surgery right after he was born. Like I said, he is about 6 months old and just underwent his second surgery. The surgery went ok, but then he started having complications (he never left the hospital). He is on life-support and is showing no brain activity and more that likely is not expected to live. This is her only child, her parents only grandchild, and her brother and sister's only nephew (no nieces). Please pray for him every time it crosses your mind. If it is the Lord's will to take him, pray that he does not suffer and comfort for the family.

Oh, Nina, how sad.

He is in my prayers, as are you, his parents & extended family.

Please keep us informed on his condition, when you can.

Dear sister in Christ, I will pray for that little one, as well as the lives of everyone he touches.

He's gone. I just pray he did not suffer. But I don't think he did because he hadn't been showing any brain activity. Just pray for the family.

I'm so sorry, Nina.

Yes, prayers will continue for his family & for all whose lives have been touched by his.

May the grace and peace and mercy of the Lord God of Abraham be upon the child of your friend.

Have you considered fasting?

Elijah and the Widow's son.
And it came to pass after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him. And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son? And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed. And he cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son? And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again. And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived. And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth. And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the Lord in thy mouth is truth.

1 Kings 17:17-24
King James Version (KJV)​

Children go to heaven.
Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them. But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 19:13-14
King James Version (KJV)

Also take a look at the book of Job.

My prayers be with you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back