Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My God is real...no doubts

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Kelly01

Well, I try to be loving and I try to be compassionate to everyone. Moreover, I try to see the good in the bad. I try to live as I believe I should,and I try to live as I believe I should in Him. I had a test of faith today in college.I feel that the deity that I believe in is VERY real;moreover He is an omnipotent and omniscient god that EXISTS.He is my Lord and He is my Savior. Furthermore, I believe in the theory "Mitochondrial Eve". I believe in my heart but I can prove my Lord scientifically too! Moreover, I am excellent at it. Yes! I am a thinker...... a CHRISTIAN thinker!

Well, I try to be loving and I try to be compassionate to everyone. Moreover, I try to see the good in the bad. I try to live as I believe I should,and I try to live as I believe I should in Him. I had a test of faith today in college.I feel that the deity that I believe in is VERY real;moreover He is an omnipotent and omniscient god that EXISTS.He is my Lord and He is my Savior. Furthermore, I believe in the theory "Mitochondrial Eve". I believe in my heart but I can prove my Lord scientifically too! Moreover, I am excellent at it. Yes! I am a thinker...... a CHRISTIAN thinker!
Can you share this scientific proof with me and all the other non believers.

Sure :) I will share, but I will not debate or argue on this. This is the way I believe, and it is recorded in college text, as well as in science :) By the way I respect you for the way you believe things are, as well. I am a "I have to see and know type of gal" For me, this proves God. Okay here it goes :).....The evidence is partly archaeological, as well as being genetic.There is a type of gene called mitochondrial. (it is DNA which is inherited through the maternal line. It can be traced back in time. This DNA INDICATES that modern humans are so similar genetically that they cannot have been evolving for the last million to 2 million years. The evidence suggest that the evolution of Homo sapiens has instead come in to being for only about 250,000 years. Due to the fact that there is greater human genetic variety today in Africa than in other parts of our world, this evidence also suggests that Homo sapiens have lived in that region the longest. ....Moreover, Africa is where they first emerged. Furthermore, in reference to this hypothesis, all modern humans are descended from a relatively small group in East Africa. Now to pick up on the biblical story of the first humans, some scientist have given the name MITOCHONDRIAL EVE to the most recent common matrimonial ancestor from whom all living humans are descended. I believe as these scientist do, and this theory ..for me proves the creation story found in the book of Genesis.

Sure :) I will share, but I will not debate or argue on this. This is the way I believe, and it is recorded in college text, as well as in science :) By the way I respect you for the way you believe things are, as well. I am a "I have to see and know type of gal" For me, this proves God. Okay here it goes :).....The evidence is partly archaeological, as well as being genetic.There is a type of gene called mitochondrial. (it is DNA which is inherited through the maternal line. It can be traced back in time. This DNA INDICATES that modern humans are so similar genetically that they cannot have been evolving for the last million to 2 million years. The evidence suggest that the evolution of Homo sapiens has instead come in to being for only about 250,000 years. Due to the fact that there is greater human genetic variety today in Africa than in other parts of our world, this evidence also suggests that Homo sapiens have lived in that region the longest. ....Moreover, Africa is where they first emerged. Furthermore, in reference to this hypothesis, all modern humans are descended from a relatively small group in East Africa. Now to pick up on the biblical story of the first humans, some scientist have given the name MITOCHONDRIAL EVE to the most recent common matrimonial ancestor from whom all living humans are descended. I believe as these scientist do, and this theory ..for me proves the creation story found in the book of Genesis.
That can't be everything there must be more, so please continue.

Have a wonderful day. It may not be enough for you, but it is for me. I have had personal experiences where I have felt the Lord too. And He has worked in my life. If you are serious about wanting to know more. Speak to a priest or pastor in your area.Where someone can sit down with you and answer the questions on the matter that you have. Peace and light nukedkitty

Nukedkitty... You are not here on this site by accident. God has called you here for a purpose. He loves you so very much. He adores you and wants a relationship with you. For you to surrender your all to him. This life and us being here on this earth should tell you that there is a God and He is real! If you would listen in your heart... you will hear Him. He loves you!!!! Give Jesus a chance.. He will NEVER let you down..

Nukedkitty... You are not here on this site by accident. God has called you here for a purpose. He loves you so very much. He adores you and wants a relationship with you. For you to surrender your all to him. This life and us being here on this earth should tell you that there is a God and He is real! If you would listen in your heart... you will hear Him. He loves you!!!! Give Jesus a chance.. He will NEVER let you down..
I did give him a chance for more than a decade and a half. I lost everything in the process.

I am very sorry that happened to you. But please know that its not Gods fault when bad things happen. Sometimes we are to blame and other times its just circumstance. God restores our brokenness and returns those things which we have lost. Please don't give up on Him. God is Love and He loves you. Its not easy serving the Lord and at times we do lose things in life due to following Jesus. All that we lose for Him is gain in the long run. He has so much He wants to give you and do through you. Just thought I would share His love with you and what He put on my heart.

I am very sorry that happened to you. But please know that its not Gods fault when bad things happen. Sometimes we are to blame and other times its just circumstance. God restores our brokenness and returns those things which we have lost. Please don't give up on Him. God is Love and He loves you. Its not easy serving the Lord and at times we do lose things in life due to following Jesus. All that we lose for Him is gain in the long run. He has so much He wants to give you and do through you. Just thought I would share His love with you and what He put on my heart.
You see there's very good reasons why I'm never going back, the latest reason was my freedom from the fear of hell. It's quite impossible now for me to return to God since I don't fear what he'll do to me if I don't believe.

It's never too late to turn to Jesus nukedkitty.. I pray the Lord would show you to how serious your eternity really is. Blessings to you in the love of our lord

I think one reason faith, trust, essentially is involved is because it's more of a relationship than a set of rules and lifestyle you have to follow. In a relationship you risk getting hurt by trusting someone else with your heart, whether it's friendship or romantic. Relationships are more about trust than they are cold hard logic.
But I don't think this means that evidence, facts, and logic are out of the question. Many of the resources I have used and learned from were by people who say that they turned to Christianity because, or partly because, of specific evidence. (And I think to some degree it's "different strokes for different folks", too.)

It's never too late to turn to Jesus nukedkitty.. I pray the Lord would show you to how serious your eternity really is. Blessings to you in the love of our lord
Did you not read what I just said, and you still had to warn me of the seriousness of my enternal destination. What are you trying to do, hope ill fear eternity of hell and return to God.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think one reason faith, trust, essentially is involved is because it's more of a relationship than a set of rules and lifestyle you have to follow. In a relationship you risk getting hurt by trusting someone else with your heart, whether it's friendship or romantic. Relationships are more about trust than they are cold hard logic.
But I don't think this means that evidence, facts, and logic are out of the question. Many of the resources I have used and learned from were by people who say that they turned to Christianity because, or partly because, of specific evidence. (And I think to some degree it's "different strokes for different folks", too.)
You risk getting hurt in a relationship because the other person imperfect.

You risk getting hurt in a relationship because the other person imperfect.
True, God is perfect. I don't think that means a relationship with Him does not need trust, simply because while we believe He exists, He cares, and that He won't fail us, the truly scary thought is what if it's all a lie? We can't see or physically touch God, the encounters we have with Him while real are such that others could easily pass them off as all in our heads; it is hard not to have doubts, as all we as humans have been taught our whole lives to rely on our senses.
That is why trust is needed. The angels don't need faith or to extend trust, they see God every day and know what He can do. The conclusion I've arrived at is that God does this on purpose.

Back