Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My intro and Test

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
N

Nicholas Cid

My name is Nicholas Cid; I am 23yrs old and live in the same household as my family. In my early years as far as I can remember, when I was 4-5yrs old I was diagnosed with multiple mental Disorders. I always had a problem with my emotions; a lot of it was hatred and depression. I always feared rejection, but sometimes enjoyed the comfort of loneliness. I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist at Columbia Hospital Pavilion. The Disorders I was diagnosedwith were: Bi-Polar, Mild Schizophrenic, Turrets Syndrome, ADHD, andMegalomania. My childhood was good; I made it rough on myself. Usually in life you come across people who like to put other people down so that they can reach the top. I usually was the person people stepped on and my anger kept growing and growing. I never really did step up to people when I was younger. By the time I did I was in middle school. I tried to stick up for myself but kept getting beaten down. 1 day I just snapped and ended up in the pavilion again. In high school and middle school I was falling into the wrong crowd, sure myfaith was still alive in Christ I got baptized at an early age and it really didn’t mean anything to me, I really didn’t know who Christ was and what he really did for me. I was always sinning and my sins kept building and building.The anger kept building as well and it never stopped. I kept following thewrong crowd and was addicted to playing video games and listening to evil/hatemusic. I was obsessed with women and their bodies. I lusted after everything impure. My life was falling apart and I couldn’t see it. I was blinded byignorance and self-righteousness. I should have tried harder in school but no matter how hard people tried telling me that what I did back then would make ahuge difference in my future, I never did fully understand it until I made amess of things. I should have taken advantage of the time and wisdom they shared with me. I fell into the Gothic Crowd in high school and usually they get picked on by everyone including the preps. I got bullied by the majority of school body even though there were some that tried to show me kindness I really didn’t care because once you get picked on a lot you can hardly recognize kindness and every touch that you feel from another person is nothing but pure pain. When I was young I liked to touch people and hold people I liked hugs and kisses but as I grew the more I got bullied the more I didn’t want to betouched. During the last 2 years of high school I said that I wouldn’t makefriends with anyone except the school staff. I kept to myself and I wasn’t bullied much anymore. I was alone because I kept to myself. I became quiet and just went to school to work and make sure I graduated so I could leave thatprison. Public school is harsh. I use to be a member a EVC debating forum backin high school, it’s along story and I won’t tell you it.

I use to be on debating forums trying to spread the messageof Christ and trying to prove evolution wrong and I wasn’t fully informed well on how to debate properly and wasn’t knowledgeable about how to prove evolution wrong and make people see God was real by giving them proof and after being questioned so much I began to question my own faith and fell away from God. During my later years after high school I tried getting some college experience. Itook a career class and I couldn’t decide what I wanted to do. So I got mysecurity license so I could get a job at gated communities and make good money.That didn’t work out so I got employed by my brothers company that he worked for which was linen & things, the place was a joke and the job was a joke.They gave me crappy pay so I gave them poor work. It was decent, but I wanted more. After working for the company for about 6 months they were getting bought out or it was crashing down, they were over 300 million in debt. During that time this company called WFM was looking to hire 500 people for their new store location right where me and my brother worked. I got the job and so did my brother. After a few months working with the company they came out with a program to help get people fit and healthy. Back in school I use to read bookson serial killers, over the years my obsession with these folk was getting deeper and deeper. I despised people for what they did to me a lot of the timesin my life and I wanted revenge. I wanted justice but no one gave it to me so I felt as though I had to do it myself. I despised myself because people made mefeel that way. When a person treats a person like dirt the victim thinks they are dirt. This is how I felt, but then there was a part of me that picked me upand told me I was better and should show these people I am better. I slowly moved up the chain with my obsession of murder and serial murder I decided to purchase books on rape before I was 18. I cant tell you how many times I feltlike bringing a gun to school so I could act out my revenge towards society and what they have done to me. They didn’t care and they didn’t even try to help me. I even purchased books on Torture Techniques so I could use torture on my victims. When the WFM Company came out with the fit and healthy program I decided to get fit and train myself so I could get into a relationship. That didn’t work, it never really did, not even when I was in school girls always rejected me and made fun of me, thus I grew to despise them. I was usually rejected a lot of the time in my life. So I decided to get fit and use my criminology and psychology training to become a serial killer or rapist like Ted Bundy. I kid you not by the time I was done training I was in great health,very strong, and very good looking. I decided to pick out a hunting ground and itwas a nature trail where I could surprise my victims and do what I wanted to my victims without interruption. I didn’t succeed because God made sure no one would cross my path. I was very active, clean, and organized. After not succeeding for months I decided to try a new trade: mass murder. I was planning something big at 1st I thought about doing a shooting, but then I realized that wasn’t wise because I wouldn’t be remembered and I wouldn’t besending a big enough message of “this is what you made me do, because you showed me no love! ONLY PAIN!”. So I decided to go bigger and wanted to try bomb making. I bragged on websites such as armageddononline.com about my plansand the FBI decided to start tailing me, they considered me a terrorist threat,but they wanted to see how far I would go. 1 night I was drinking a beer and posting on a dailystrength.com bi-polar forum about where was the woman that issuppose to help me? Where is the woman and why is she not coming to rescue mefrom my hell. When I said woman I meant everlasting love coming from a woman, because I always wanted a woman in my life to love me. All my past life was about trying and searching for a woman to complete me and to make me whole, tobring unconditional love into my life, family love is family love, but I wanted another person to spend the rest of my life with and love me.. There was a holein my heart that I wanted to be filled. I told the people on the forum how I felt at that moment. I told them that I felt abandoned and that I felt like killing my family and driving to wal-mart to commit mass-murder ending in adeath by cop. The very next night the FBI came to my door step and asked me to step outside. They had a lot of police outside and too many to count and many were hiding in bushes. The FBI wanted to take me away and told my family what I had done and my family did not reject me and did not let them take me away. Idon’t know why but my family said I meant no harm and told them they couldn’t take me away and so I was left alone and promised the FBI I would change. I did change but not for the better. Instead of having anger and depression I wasleft with depression. I did the unthinkable. I tried to starve myself to death because I felt like my life wasn’t worth living and I wasn’t worth anything.The feeling I felt inside could be described as completely dead. This was the lowest point in my life. This was my darkest hour and 1 night I felt so dead I spiritually dropped to my knee’s and repented of my sins to God and cried my heart out. That night I finally was able to sleep the best I had ever had in mywhole entire life. I was grateful and I was alive again. God decided to work in me for the very 1st time he made me feel love and understanding. The love I was looking for was something no one could ever give me. I was lookingfor everlasting love and he gave it to me.The lord rescued me from deaths grip and the hand of Lucifer that was tightlygrasped around my throat. I could finally breathe once the Lord entered me. Alot of my life I had caused people and my loved ones pain, all because othersmade me feel pain. But not any more because no matter what people do to me,from the day the Lord saved me I will not show them anger because it is not in me anymore(the only hate I have is towards sin). I only have love and joyinside of me. The spirit of the Lord is in me. I have admitted my sins to God and repented of them, I haveBelief in the son of the living God which is Jesus Christ the Lord and Saviorof mankind. I commit my life to God and have been baptized on April 1 to showthe public I am not afraid of being a Follower of Christ and the Gospel. April1 is my wedding day and I have married Christ my Provider and have given mychastity and life to God and will not marry a woman due to my past life of sinfulness that had to due heavily with lust, malice, and depression. I have awedding ring to symbolize this. I am a Man of God for I wish to share the word of God with everyone I come into contacted with. I still like playing videogames. I have an XBOX 360 and my GT is MrIBELIEVEinGOD. I send out scripture daily to my friends and recent players.Ever since I started doing this my friends list is getting bigger and bigger. I am also in the process of getting a website together for my XBOX LIVE Christian Mission Team called: The Way, The Truth, and The Life. I have sent messages to my friends and some have asked what is the requirement to join. I tell them the requirement to join is this: you must submit a public video stating that you are Admitting you are Dead to Sin and Alive in Christ, You Believe the Gospel and are willing to preach it, and Commit yourself to serving and dying for the Lord Jesus Christ. These are the ABC’s of becoming a member of XLCMT(TWTTTL),which is similar to the ABC’s of becoming a Christian. Many of my friends love the idea and are happy to fulfill the requirement. I myself will be doing it too, the website will have a special section to put these videos. The website will be an Elite Christian Mission Team site for Christian Gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that was long don't worry i read them all hehehe, welcome to CFnet Nicholas Cid...Nich for short:wave
The only thing that made my intro longer was my test and I just thought why not add my test into my intro. I think you've seen longer intro's haven't you? I know I have. I remember this 1 guy on AO who posted his intro, btw he was over 40yrs old and decided to put down his whole life's journey up to the time he actually found the forums. it was alot of reading. :eeeekkk Thank you. :)

God loves you:) Interesting post.
Welcome to CF.net:wave
Thank you. :)

Great story, thankful that you found the lord. btw i play XBOX 360 too and have XBL. Some people with experiences like that have even stronger faith in the lord because that is what brought them out of the dark :). Welcome to CF.net :waving

Sadly I cant be bothered to read the block of text so imma just say welcome :biggrin:lol Hope you have fun here at cf.NET

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back