Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Mom is Dying

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Jake

My mom went into the hospital a couple of days ago, and I just found out they are not expecting her to live through this week.
my dad passed away a couple of years ago, soon after my mom became ill, she was not able to care for us, so I moved in with one of my brothers and my sister moved in with our sister and all along i thought we would eventually go back home with mom. honestly, i don't know if i can handle this.
please pray for us.
thanks.
jake

Lord, our healer our strength, hold this young soldier. Hold him close to your heart. Bring him peace, understanding, He has faced such great losses at such a tender time..His light shines before men. Jake holds your Word high. Lord comfort his family grant them wisdom and your peace which passes all understanding.. Hide them Lord in the shadow of your wings. Show Yourself to them in this journey. Light their path. I plead this family in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ.

Jake, my prayers go out to your whole family.
May I ask the ages of you and your sister?
May God bless you this day and always.

I'm so sorry to hear this Jake! We will definitely be praying for you and your family during this rough time. :sad

Lord, please be with Jake and his family, send your Spirit to comfort them during this time. Bring Your peace which passes all understanding to guard their hearts and minds during this time of uncertainty and sorrow. In Your Son's name I pray, Amen.

My mom went into the hospital a couple of days ago, and I just found out they are not expecting her to live through this week.
my dad passed away a couple of years ago, soon after my mom became ill, she was not able to care for us, so I moved in with one of my brothers and my sister moved in with our sister and all along i thought we would eventually go back home with mom. honestly, i don't know if i can handle this.
please pray for us.
thanks.
jake

We will be praying for you Jake! And for your mother too! This is very sad news indeed! :shame

You have a very large family in Christ. We are there for you! :salute

Be strong in the power of His might! This life is temporal. Nothing lasts here. Live from the eternal place in Christ!

Strength and honour!

John

thanks for the prayers everyone, we appreciate them.

riverwolf - i am 17 and my sister is 19.

jake

Jake, I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through, as well as your family, and of course your mother. She must be very young, also. :shame

You've been through (and are going through) some rough stuff at so young an age. :sad

Prayers that you will lean on Him Who will guide you through this storm. :pray

Jake, I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through, as well as your family, and of course your mother. She must be very young, also. :shame

You've been through (and are going through) some rough stuff at so young an age. :sad

Prayers that you will lean on Him Who will guide you through this storm. :pray
thanks Mike. my mother was older when she had me, she has congestive heart failure and her organs are shutting down.

thanks for the prayers everyone, we appreciate them.

riverwolf - i am 17 and my sister is 19.

jake

So young.
Times like this are hard and it can become easy to question God, to ask why.
I don't have the answers for you, but I do believe a much better place awaits your mother, God has chosen this time for her.
Hang in there buddy, keep us informed.

Oh, my goodness, Jake…

First your father passed away, then your father figure was murdered, and now your mother’s ill.
Honey, I’m so sorry that you are going through this. I truly am. I will pray for you and ask the LORD to keep you and your family close to His heart.

We’re here for you whenever you need us, okay?

I want to let everyone know she passed on late last night. She fought the good fight, no more pain now.

thanks everyone for all your kind words and support. we have been up all night and am hoping I can sleep now.

jake

I want to let everyone know she passed on late last night. She fought the good fight, no more pain now.

thanks everyone for all your kind words and support. we have been up all night and am hoping I can sleep now.

jake

God bless you Jake! May He strengthen you and keep you and your sister!

John

Jake, I'm so sorry. My prayers for you and your sister. :pray

Psalm 62

1Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.

2He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

3How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.

4They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.

5My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

6He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

7In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

8Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

9Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.

10Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.

11God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

12Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

jake
My condolences to you and all your family and anyone affected by this. :sad May the peace and strength of the Lord be upon all of you. :pray

jake
My sincere condolences to you and your family Jake. Praying for God's grace and strength to help you through this difficult time.

Back