Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

my newborn granddaughter

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What a little cutie...congratulations Grandpa! :muchlove
one of three. the other two are a lot older, nathan is near 12 and julie is 14.

yes my wife's job is to burp her. she seems to take to my wife real well. so much so that even my dog got jealous.lol. she was talking to jaci and cheyenne had to see who was getting that attention only cheyenne gets back in florida.

this is what monica had to say on her mother.

i call monica jr. as she looks like my wife in when she was that age. and i have even had to take a second look at her fb pics to be sure she didnt post an old pic of my wife.

Nathan cones home in two weeks. I can't wait till I put her in his arms!! I'm gonna cry my eyes out. she a night owl, but we're getting along just fine. She a real sweetheart. She keeps mommy busy. Nanna too! My mom was my hero when she was born. We barley made to the hospital in time. I had her completly natrual, Lol I thought I was gonna die! Mom was the best coach ever

she had to travel i think 40 miles when the water broke and also this girl didnt come when the docs said she would. they almost induced labor and did a c section but God had different plans. of course i think jaci did as well.lol.

every birth seems to have this miracle to it.

no, she lives in north carolina, my wife went to assist monica as monica had some serious health issues during the pregnancy, ie congential diabetes and was forced out on the street by a relative a few weeks prior to my wife arrival. she found a new trailer rather quickly.

sorry, i wanted to have some pics to share first.

THAT... is one cute baby, Jason! If you said something about this coming event, I missed it. What a blessing! :yes

Woke up this morning thinking about that pretty little baby all save and cosey!

Its great you guys are there for them... :)

Congratulations, Jason! She is sooooooo adorable. Her name is so cute too, Jaci Faith, very melodious :thumbsup
jaci is pronounced jacy btw. i havent been told the last name, never asked, faith is her middle name. she smiles and looks for my wife when she hears her voice.

As do my gkids we aren't related are we? :toofunny
no, the father is cherokee (eastern). i dont recall you telling me if yours are eastern or western. for the uniformed eastern tribal location is cherokee , nc the western is oklahoma. they dont like each other.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back