Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Prayer Requests

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Jman96

Hello so I just have a few things that if you are praying just to think about and I would appreciate it.

I recently turned in a job application and I am really needing a job, I know this is a big one for many people now...but I'm in desperate need.

I am trying to grow my relationship with Christ so I can show friends and family that I really do love him and I want to be a good example for everyone, from home to at high school.

I feel my youth group is dying. We are not as close as we use to be and it's. Real bummer. We don't hang out and spend time with each other and this change on its own is pulling people away and the atmosphere feels like we are not all there for the right reasons.

Lastly I have been struggling with human desires and different things. I would really love some support in prayer for this.

Thanks everyone, J

Sent using Tapatalk

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back