Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My sister is not excepted to live

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Oh my wonderful Savior. Here is a woman who needs to accept Your wonderful Salvation. She is family of My friend Deborah and I see the possibility of Deb's whole family being saved because you saved her. Please, for your Name's sake, return her life to her, wake her up to a new life in You. There are promises that I see in Your Word to me that "By Your stripes she is healed". Right now, even though distance is between her and me, touch her from your heavenly throne and raise her up to become Your handmaiden. Jesus, If you were here, I believe you would heal her because of Deb's faith and mine. I am assured of things hoped for, and convicted of things not seen." AMEN!

This is a wonderful prayer Chopper, thank you my friend.

reba
Thank you, faith scripture to stand on. Thank you, Lord.

Oh my wonderful Savior. Here is a woman who needs to accept Your wonderful Salvation. She is family of My friend Deborah and I see the possibility of Deb's whole family being saved because you saved her. Please, for your Name's sake, return her life to her, wake her up to a new life in You. There are promises that I see in Your Word to me that "By Your stripes she is healed". Right now, even though distance is between her and me, touch her from your heavenly throne and raise her up to become Your handmaiden. Jesus, If you were here, I believe you would heal her because of Deb's faith and mine. I am assured of things hoped for, and convicted of things not seen." AMEN!
Amen brother. Our savior is without bounds.

Jas_5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous sister availeth much.

Amen Sister Reba, I will always value your prayers. I know you're aware of my procedure as well as I'm aware of yours. On the 10th?

mine has changed also to the 24 of Feb... We are in the hands of the Lord as Deb's sister is... Lord knows what i want , He also knows i want His will first..

You too i bet

Dear Father, You know my heart and the tears shed for this dear woman. I would that You return her to life, and bring about a great revival of faith in her family as the result. I know Deborah's words were not in vain, and that You have given increase to them. Please comfort all concerned with the love only You can bestow in our lives, and have Your perfect will be done in Jesus' precious naame. Amen.

Oh, Deborah13 , your sister heard you. She heard your message of love for her: the message of our Lord. With all the sadness and health challenges around, both here at CFnet and in the non-internet world, your updated message brought a glorious ray of joy. You were given another opportunity to share His Word and you did not hesitate. She heard you.

You and your family remain in my prayers during these days.

Amen, Oh Lord. In total agreement with my brothers and sisters concerning Ms. Deborah's sister who has been struck down with illness but heard The Word of The Lord. Father, You sent Your son, Our Precious Savior and Lord to bring life-He is The Light-I Pray Send Your Light Into The Darkness Where It Is Sent. Camp Your Angels Round About Making a way where there is no way. Asking, Seeking and Knocking so that our soon to be little sister will know You As Lord. In The Precious and Mighty Name of Jesus, I pray.

Thank you everyone of you beloved children of our Lord and Savior.

I have received the call. My sister has passed away. She never regained consciousness.

I know that the Lord was in control of her life.
I know He heard all of your prayers and you will be blessed for your obedience to His command that we pray for one another.

Be blessed on this and every day, in the name of our Lord Jesus.
Deb

Thank you everyone of you beloved children of our Lord and Savior.

I have received the call. My sister has passed away. She never regained consciousness.

I know that the Lord was in control of her life.
I know He heard all of your prayers and you will be blessed for your obedience to His command that we pray for one another.

Be blessed on this and every day, in the name of our Lord Jesus.
Deb

Deb, I am so sorry that you have lost your Sister here on earth. For those who know me, know that I hear from God when He wants me to do something in my realm of influence. I do not lie when it comes to the Spiritual because when ever I say that "God told me" it has to be true, otherwise I'm a false prophet.

Since we have been involved with praying for your Sister, I have felt the moving of the Holy Spirit with regard to your Sister. From past experiences in cases like this, Jesus did the most important aspect of your prayers and that was that she responded to your plea for her to be saved. I absolutely believe that your Sister went into Jesus' Arms the moment she passed from her bed of affliction. I'm not saying this to make you feel better, I promise, she is with Jesus, I believe....and she is healed!

Last edited:
Deb, I am so sorry that you have lost your Sister here on earth. For those who know me, know that I hear from God when He wants me to do something in my realm of influence. I do not lie when it comes to the Spiritual because when ever I say that "God told me" it has to be true, otherwise I'm a false prophet.

Since we have been involved with praying for your Sister, I have felt the moving of the Holy Spirit with regard to your Sister. From past experiences in cases like this, Jesus did the most important aspect of your prayers and that was that she responded to your plea for her to be saved. I absolutely believe that your Sister went into Jesus' Arms the moment she passed from her bed of affliction. I'm not saying this to make you feel better, I promise, she is with Jesus, I believe....and she is healed!

Thank you Chopper for sharing this with me. You've made a very bold statement of faith and I believe you.
I am at peace. I cannot say that the Lord told me as you can but the peace is there in my heart.
We serve a awesome Lord.
Blessings Deb

Thank you Chopper for sharing this with me. You've made a very bold statement of faith and I believe you.
I am at peace. I cannot say that the Lord told me as you can but the peace is there in my heart.
We serve a awesome Lord.
Blessings Deb

I am so sure of that bold statement that you can share that with your family if you desire. As I have moved around this afternoon, I keep checking in with the Holy Spirit about my statement to you and He keeps giving me that familiar "hug on the inside" that confirms to me what I've said. I have never been wrong when those affirmations come to me by the Spirit of God. So rejoice my Sister, there is no power on earth greater than His!! Indeed, we serve an awesome God!

Deb, I'm sorry to hear of your sister's death.

She is now in God's hands. His judgement is always right and His mercy is much greater than our imagination.

My prayers are now with you and her husband and her family and friends. May God comfort you and everyone who loved her.

I love you Sister Deborah, and through prayer knew your sister. God also laid it on my heart, even though through tears that all is right; praise His name. God bless this to your heart at this time in Jesus' name.

Grace , Grace God's grace, Grace that will pardon and cleanse with-in,
Grace , Grace God's grace, Grace that is greater than all our sin.

I cannot express to all of you how much your love and support means to me.
I pray God's blessings on all of you, each and every one.
God's grace is sufficient.

Deb

Back