Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My Testimony/ Part 3: My 3000th Post!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
These links are to parts 1+2

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=11697

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=12825

I'm posting part 3 in here because It's about how I found my celf in the school I'm at Now.

How I came to Georgia:

As of February of last year, my senior year if High School, I had not even began to think of College. I had thought that after High School, I’d go straight to the military and begin work towards a Chaplaincy. Then God revealed to me, through my grandfather’s advice, that that was not the direction to take. So, as of the end of February, I had not even filled out a college application. Needless to say I had to get moving. However, God was in control.

About a week before President’s Day we had received some information from a school by the name of Brewton Parker College. It was the only Baptist college I had received information from, so my parents and I decided that I would go check it out the last weekend of March. I had yet to fill out a single application or even register to take the SAT’s. However, God was in Control.

So that weekend came and I to what I knew, I was headed to the City of Vidalia, in Tombs County, Georgia. When I got to Vidalia, I found out that they had applied the term city in a way no Jersey boy would have expected. This place was a large town, but I was expecting something similar to “The Cityâ€Â, meaning New York City. Then we went to the campus. Let’s just say, my High School had a campus about the same size. However, God was in control.

Even though the School was in the middle of nowhere I knew that weekend that God wanted me there. I got home late that next Monday, the first Monday of April and Filled out an application on-line. I registered for the SAT’s and took them the first weekend in May. Every thing just fell into place. Financially, I was taken care off, even though I need to file for two more grants when I arrived. God also set people in place to help make my transition smoother. Some of those people were our good buddies, NPX, Mac, and SF7..

God was in control, and now I’m here in Georgia. I’m currently studying Christianity, and while I’m still adjusting to the South, God keeps giving me just enough to stay strong. Thanks God.

Blessings,
Brutus

thanks for sharing, Brutus. Its always cool to see how God is in control like that :)

Thats cool man. Its good to think that i've helped u cope w/ comming down to the south. Your a great man of God.

That's an awesome testimony Brutus, I'm glad that things are progressing so well for you. It's an awesome testimony, and it'll be great to see what God's done for you in part 4. Thanks for sharing, and congrats on hitting 3000 :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back