Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My Transformation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Lewis

My transformation today, now I can catch a cab and not be followed around the department store:biggrin2:lol

Black to white transformation (race change make up)

I sometimes think it is a little ironic how some colored people wish they were white while us white folks work so hard to get dark. :confused2
:lol I have thought of that myself.Very ironic.I have a friend who is from French Guiana.She has the most beautiful dark skin.She said that it is a status symbol the lighter skin that you have.I can't see it.

But hey Kathi I can get bank loans faster now, and not being followed around in the department store now is a plus :thumbsup:wink:hysterical

Hey Kathi I drove off the car lot today with a 2015 $ 60.000 dollar Cadillac Escalade in 30 minutes today with no money down, I should have done this years ago. :hysterical

Last edited:
Ebony ☻ and Ivory ☺
Live together in perfect
♫ Harmony ♫

Oh, if only you could hear me now. I'm belting this one out big time right now!

Last edited:
I got this, this afternoon, with no money down, Heeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa, boy I am never going back, this is the life. I made the makeup artist move in at gun point.

• 1417716571.jpg

Back