Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

My tuna recipe

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ardchoille

When I was a kid my mother would make tuna sandwiches by putting mayonaise on the inside of each slice of bread and then adding tuna as the main ingredient. This was all fine until I experienced a tuna sandwich from a major sandwich shop a couple of years ago - I was told there was no mayonaise in it. It was delicious!

So, a few months ago I began experimenting to find the perfect tuna sandwich.. and I believe I've succeeded. Here is my recipe for 'the perfect tuna sandwich'.

Ingredients:
• 1 small can of tuna in water (5 ounces)
• 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
• 1 tablespoon of dill relish
• 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon of minced red onion
• 1 tablespoon of minced celery
• 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
• 1 dash of black pepper to taste
• 2 slices of cheddar cheese
• 4 slices of wheat bread

Yield: 2 sandwiches

Directions:
Drain and flake the tuna.
Add lemon juice, olive oil, dill relish, dijon mustard, red onion, celery, parsley and black pepper to the tuna and mix.
Spread the mixture over two pieces of bread.
Top with a slice of cheese
Close both sandwiches and toast in a toaster oven.

For best results, use a panini machine instead of a toaster oven.

Feel free to share this recipe and/or experiment to make it better :)

Back