Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Name that person, a forum game

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Nope and Nope! :lol

In addition to the fame he achieved on the battlefield, he later became both governor and president.

(bit tricky)

caromurp said:
Joshuah Chamberlain

Joshua Chamberlain it is. He achieved fame by holding off the rebels during the battle of Little Round Top at Gettysberg, then went on to become governor of Maine and later, President of Bowdoin college .

Carolyn's turn!

handy said:
Joshua Chamberlain it is. He achieved fame by holding off the rebels during the battle of Little Round Top at Gettysberg....

Don't you mean infamy? I'm a rebel :shades

[attachment=0:vy4mhrfs]Hmm....jpg[/attachment:vy4mhrfs]

Hint...he is an American inventor

caromurp said:
handy said:
Joshua Chamberlain it is. He achieved fame by holding off the rebels during the battle of Little Round Top at Gettysberg....

Don't you mean infamy? I'm a rebel :shades

[attachment=0:1r9a5v2h]Hmm....jpg[/attachment:1r9a5v2h]

Hint...he is an American inventor
lol those colors dont run

jason

Sure Bonnie! All you have to do is guess correctly who the person is and what they did. I think Handy is out this evening, but she'll probably post a picture before the night's end :)

We're back from our supper. (Check out the prayer request line for more about that.)

And, in keeping with the theme of modern innovators, we have a team. I think if you can guess one, you'll get them both:

My husband tried to guess and asked a question. So, just for your information, no they are not a gay couple. :lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back