Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Name that person, a forum game

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I can't find anything that says his father founded a city, but that he settled in the Massachusetts Bay Colony?? No, I guessed that he was a president and googled US Presidents and found that picture ;)

researcher said:
The city is Fort Pierce I believe.

Fort Pierce, St. Lucie County -- Named for Lt. Col. Benjamin Kendrick Pierce, the brother of former U.S. President Franklin Pierce, the fort was headquarters of the Army of the South under General Jesup.

http://dhr.dos.state.fl.us/facts/reports/names/
yes, sorry i was a little off that he was the brother, the remnants of the fort is a mound near the indian river lagoon and contains ais indian artifacts as well.

ajson

Nick's picture is in play, but he guessed a picture from an out of turn poster. :naughty

It's actually caromurp's turn to post a picture, but we can only have one picture in play at a time to play right guys, come on now.

Hint please Nick??

Back