Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

NASA, NOAA, and SATAN

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am curious about what people think concerning this issue.

SATAN The Satellite Tracking Antenna (SATAN) Command System was installed in 1964 and expanded in 1972. It was installed by NASA to transmit very high frequency radio signals to command satellites. It included early satellite tracking antennas and a support building. One antenna has a diameter of 9 meters and is comprised of numerous small discs on rods. The other antenna is a backup antenna with a cross dipole array. The SATAN program has been deactivated and SATAN facilities are now removed.

FCDAS - Facilities

Would anyone care to share their thoughts?

No thoughts huh? That's odd.

I often find conspiracy theories to be odd. Per the sticky referring to conspiracy theories, if this were posted by a new member who appeared to be narrowly focused on CT's, it would probably not have been approved.

NASA seems to be an easy target for CT's. I believe the wonder of our universe is something placed on the hearts of man by God, and NASA is not an instrument of Satan.

I often find conspiracy theories to be odd. Per the sticky referring to conspiracy theories, if this were posted by a new member who appeared to be narrowly focused on CT's, it would probably not have been approved.

NASA seems to be an easy target for CT's. I believe the wonder of our universe is something placed on the hearts of man by God, and NASA is not an instrument of Satan.

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a fact. NASA named that particular installation SATAN, that's a fact. What does that have to do with any conspiracy theory? NASA has given many of their projects what amount to obviously pagan monikers. They've even given them obvious satanic names too. Again, that's not a conspiracy theory that's a certain fact. I asked what you thought about that and rather than having any thoughts about it you change the subject into something to do with conspiracy theories. Why?

If NASA is of God then where are the blessed fruits of it? Also, why don't they glorify God with their rockets and projects instead of naming them after satanic things?

What's there to think? Some scientist turned a lengthy name into a semi-funny acronym...

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a fact. NASA named that particular installation SATAN, that's a fact. What does that have to do with any conspiracy theory? NASA has given many of their projects what amount to obviously pagan monikers. They've even given them obvious satanic names too. Again, that's not a conspiracy theory that's a certain fact. I asked what you thought about that and rather than having any thoughts about it you change the subject into something to do with conspiracy theories. Why?

If NASA is of God then where are the blessed fruits of it? Also, why don't they glorify God with their rockets and projects instead of naming them after satanic things?
Good points,where there is smoke there is usually fire,what kind of fire would be the question I would ask. I don't know about conspiracy theories but I do know that satan has been conspiring to take over this planet since the garden of Eden.

Good points,where there is smoke there is usually fire,what kind of fire would be the question I would ask. I don't know about conspiracy theories but I do know that satan has been conspiring to take over this planet since the garden of Eden.

Amen. That's exactly what's going on.

arent we talking by such fruits? or what about that foam padding for your back or beds? or other glues and cads that architects use?

or the idea of fuel cells that were perfected, solar panels?

sure i dont like what they do at times. but its awesome to see what the find or read about it.

Jasoncran, how come you are so sure that NASA is upfront with us about what they find, or about what they're up to?
lets say, i live near nasa and also can see what is launched. its now recorded live. i heard the challenger explode. and i know a man who is a cop there.

how do i know you are you?

silly question isnt it but why should i trust you to tell me that nasa is wrong?most of these so called conspiracies arent new at all but are so old that its as lewis says 30 plus yr old. i heard them as a kid from a guy that had paranoid schizophrenia or ptsd. this same charachter attempted to molest my sister, now then why would i trust anything he said?

lets say, i live near nasa and also can see what is launched. its now recorded live. i heard the challenger explode. and i know a man who is a cop there.

how do i know you are you?

silly question isnt it but why should i trust you to tell me that nasa is wrong?most of these so called conspiracies arent new at all but are so old that its as lewis says 30 plus yr old. i heard them as a kid from a guy that had paranoid schizophrenia or ptsd. this same charachter attempted to molest my sister, now then why would i trust anything he said?

This thread isn't really about conspiracy theories. This thread is about the SATAN facility and it's name.

Why do you think that NASA glorifies satan and pagan gods by naming their rockets and such after them?

This thread isn't really about conspiracy theories. This thread is about the SATAN facility and it's name.

Why do you think that NASA glorifies satan and pagan gods by naming their rockets and such after them?
i pay that junk no mind. that isnt new btw. ever watch sci-fi? star trek.

uss. promethius/dadelus
robotech the battle ships of the same name that were attached to the sdf one
the show sg1 has the names of the same ships too.

the us.navy does the same if i am correct.

this is because of our heliocentric history ie greco-roman influence. did you ever think that the name just happened to be lined up with satan and it wasnt mean to be that way purposely?

like kia motorcars

ironic for soldier to buy one of those when kia stands for killed in action or as i jest. korean intellegence agency.

Seriously Satan has nothing do with with weather.
weather is a God thing, Satan has to demons poltics goverment and rich people.

The national weather service warns you about incoming inclement weather.

( Staff has to know that weather is Acts of God
it has nothing to do with attack on anyone faith.
it's in the bible.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's a simple one. NASA is a secular entity. :yes I am from NJ. Goliath was a giant bent on killing David. Should I not be a NY Giants fan? Should I not root for the NJ Devils hockey team?

:chin

[video=youtube;Fowd29dOyh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fowd29dOyh0[/video]

That's a simple one. NASA is a secular entity. :yes I am from NJ. Goliath was a giant bent on killing David. Should I not be a NY Giants fan? Should I not root for the NJ Devils hockey team?

:chin

[video=youtube;Fowd29dOyh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fowd29dOyh0[/video]

Well I don't know about that, but I do know that rocket science isn't only about getting men into space and back. Rocket sciene is also about creating mass murder devices. Other than these two things what other uses have we put rockets to?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back