Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

NCAA Football - (1) team you support (2) why (3) rival

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

jgarden_47

The NCAA football season is only a few months away.

1. Which team do you support?

2. Why do you support it (ie. student, alumi, local team)

3. Who is your greatest rival?

Alabama...why? Because I live in Alabama, that's the way it is. Biggest rival....

AUBURN!!!!!!!!

Ohio State

I live in Ohio, plus it's the only winner we've had in this area over the last forty years.

Michigan. It hurts just to write it out.

Miami Hurricanes

I've just always loved to watch them play. I don't live far from Syracuse and before the 'Canes moved out of the Big East they would be in Syracuse every other year. They've played a pro style offense which made college football more accessable to me. I grew up first and foremostly an NFL diehard junkie. 3 of my favorite QB's are from there.... Kosar, Testaverde, and Dorsey. Plus I've always been fascinated with natural diseasters and Hurricanes sounded so tough... :lol:

Number one rival is definitely the Seminoles. (I'll also admit I have an East Coast bias too..... )

1. I like Kansas University.

2. Because I have lived in the same town as the university my entire life. And I am a former student, disgruntled against the academic side of the university for many reasons, but still a fan of the sports(esp. basketball).

3. By far the greatest rival is Mizzou for the border war. But K-State is a close second as far as rivals go. We beat both of them last year in spite of a kind of bad year. :-D

1. university of georgia

2. i live in georgia

3. georgia tech :smt062 lol

3 of my favorite QB's are from there.... Kosar, Testaverde, and Dorsey.

Dorsey!?! That bum with the girlie hands and weak arm??? I was actually kinda excited when he came to the 49ers, but the analysts were right. He can't throw a football for anything.

NCAA team : Miami

Why?: They breed amazing players! lol except for Ken Dorsey :biggrin .. Jeremy Shockey, Frank Gore, Willis Mcgahee, Michael Irving, Ray Lewis.. and the beat goes on. They have a phenomenal program.

Rival?: Well, tradition says the Florida Seminoles are it.. but since they lost to Ohio State in 2002, and Mcgahee disgustingly messed up his knee. My blood gets boiling when they play.

Michigan. It hurts just to write it out.

haha I love that ESPN commercial where they have the couple making out and one is wearing a Michigan shirt and the other an Ohio shirt. My boss is a HUGE Ohio fan and whenever she would see that commercial the look of sheer disgust on her face was priceless

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back