Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Netflix Suggestions

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Mike said:
Yeah, I have to admit the Sopranos are a "guilty pleasure" of mine. I'm a sucker for mafia movies and shows. I've looked away in the spots you're talking about. The story writing was amazing. I don't watch them anymore, since the series is over. But I'm embarrassed to say, I probably would if I could stream it. They had a great run.

Maybe "Sopranos Light" on A&E. :shrug
the stores were well written but even on a&e, if you know the scenes missing like i do. its still tempting.

be honest mike, not to judge, if you looked at the nudity, then be honest, i did. that's why i mentioned that. i know that we are human, if i see any nude woman, i am man them eyes will be hard not to notice. i will have to repent. if i can avoid that sin, i will but i'm real about the lusts of the eye.

jasoncran said:
Mike said:
Yeah, I have to admit the Sopranos are a "guilty pleasure" of mine. I'm a sucker for mafia movies and shows. I've looked away in the spots you're talking about. The story writing was amazing. I don't watch them anymore, since the series is over. But I'm embarrassed to say, I probably would if I could stream it. They had a great run.

Maybe "Sopranos Light" on A&E. :shrug
the stores were well written but even on a&e, if you know the scenes missing like i do. its still tempting.

be honest mike, not to judge, if you looked at the nudity, then be honest, i did. that's why i mentioned that. i know that we are human, if i see any nude woman, i am man them eyes will be hard not to notice. i will have to repent. if i can avoid that sin, i will but i'm real about the lusts of the eye.

Thanks Jason. Probably some convicting in me with your post. Like I said, I'm a sucker for mafia movies. Probably one of my favorite movies of all time is "Goodfellas". I can run into that one at any time and be instantly hooked. But you're right. Sopranos was over-the-top. They didn't need to show what they showed. The story was good enough to stand on its own merit.

This is why we have iron sharpening iron. Thanks, bro! :salute

i'm just as guilty. trust me. it was hard for me to stop tv. still tempting to watch, but i feel that for me its the best. i do watch a lot of old shows that aren't as hedonistic. but why is the best written shows so hedonistic ie the sopranos, the shield and others. :bigfrown

its a shame that we cant have decent clean entertainment like back in the day. the old 50's till the late 80's for the most part are the best.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back