Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

New Again :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I also like his "Young Frankenstein" and "Robin Hood: Men In Tights" ..... great lines in all 3 movies :thumbsup

Hi AD, I agree, Mel has made some great movies :) If you promise not to tell anyone, I'll also admit to really liking Spaceballs too :biggrin

Hi Bill :wave Thanks for the nice greeting. See you out on the boards :)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
:)

Numbers 6:24-26New King James Version (NKJV)
24 “The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”’

You too my friend.

Worm, I said so in an A&T thread, and I'll say it here too. You are an incredible asset to this board. I've thoroughly loved what you've had to say in the way you've said it. I truly hope that you remain involved and continue to raise the bar of discourse, especially in the A&T where things tend to get edgy and personal.

I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I've started to officially "follow you", because I don't want to miss anything you say. I don't think I've opted to do that with anyone else. I'm harmless though. If you turn around and see me lurking, don't be shaken. I'm just observing. :halo

Thanks for re-joining! :thumbsup

Worm, I said so in an A&T thread, and I'll say it here too. You are an incredible asset to this board. I've thoroughly loved what you've had to say in the way you've said it. I truly hope that you remain involved and continue to raise the bar of discourse, especially in the A&T where things tend to get edgy and personal.

I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I've started to officially "follow you", because I don't want to miss anything you say. I don't think I've opted to do that with anyone else. I'm harmless though. If you turn around and see me lurking, don't be shaken. I'm just observing. :halo

Thanks for re-joining! :thumbsup

Hi Mike, thank you for your very kind words and your fellowship and support :) They are unexpected (I'm a Calvinist), but they are GREATLY appreciated.

As for being followed, no worries, I like the company :) Plus, I already have Someone following me around 24/7 who I couldn't lose even if I wanted to :amen

Also, thanks for all the work that you (and the rest of the staff) do to make and keep this such a great place for Christian discussion/debate and fellowship .. and fun :biggrin

See you again a little later today (Dv)

Yours in Christ,
David

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back